• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

That's a lot of padded scope covers.

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
After a extended time on backorder, I got a big box of Eagle Padded Scope Covers with Crown Covers in both COYOTE BROWN and MULTICAM.

The mutlticam covers have the newer webbing that is multicam as well.

P7030032.jpg

PSCWCC-CCA.jpg

Re: That's a lot of padded scope covers.

Steve, show me the box with the OD Green Triad Large Stock Packs?
Box number 2 matbe?

Yes I did Steve and should be seeing them in person when I open the box from you in a day or so.Thanks,Jack

Steve, I'll be ordering a scope/crown cover next week, with some other stuff, drag bag, and so forth.
And thanks for helping me out with Badger, they got the missing parts out pronto! Steve talks, Badger jumps! You are the MAN!

Once again, many many thanks, the IMUNS works great mounting the AN/PVS-22 and accuracy @ night is identical to the day. I couldn't be more pleased!

I would really like the scope covers more if they had carry a handle on top to grab and go with cover on

Will they fit a big Nightforce with sunshade on a 26" barrel? Last time I looked they wouldn't but if they do now, my order will be in Monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will they fit a big Nightforce with sunshade on a 26" barrel? Last time I looked they wouldn't but if they do now, my order will be in Monday. </div></div>

The padded section is 18" long, but I think the max scope length would be more like 16".

Barrel length is not an issue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ramrod197</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would really like the scope covers more if they had carry a handle on top to grab and go with cover on</div></div>

i don't know how it would work out on these "top shelf" covers, but i tried the knockoff version, when you pick up on the handle, the buckles let go and the rifle laid in the place it started from.

soo... just a tip if you are like me and cheap, the knockoffs aren't worth the handle option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No joy, but did you see these?

http://www.triadtactical.com/512-MB-266Mhz-PC2100-DIMM.html

35NCMO.jpg

Only in OD right now. </div></div>

Any ETA on Multicam? </div></div>

Chiller,

They are on the same Purchase Order as these so I hope they show up soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pwerstroke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can these be used on the McMillan A4 stock with adjustable cheek? </div></div>

Yes they can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No joy, but did you see these?

http://www.triadtactical.com/512-MB-266Mhz-PC2100-DIMM.html

35NCMO.jpg

Only in OD right now. </div></div>

Is that the new style of Eagle stock packs?? No more shell holders on the out side?? Or can you now get choose it in either Inside or outside??

It's the OLD style.

I like it because you can keep those rounds clean if you're actually in field conditions and not cased rifle in the trunk to shooting mat and back.

Steve,
How soon do you think Triad will be up and running again? I'm itchin to buy a few more things.

Rob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sinister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's the OLD style.

I like it because you can keep those rounds clean if you're actually in field conditions and not cased rifle in the trunk to shooting mat and back. </div></div>

Yea that's true just it takes up room in the pocket. The more pocket space the better I think.