• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Thats' Banana'ses's

1585032232295.png

Day one.
The woman brought them into the house and I had high hopes for some kind of Mexican food. At a glance I thought she had bought plantains.
Day two.
Still expecting some Mexican food.
Day three.
Still no Mexican food and I asked WTF? You had better get to cooking the plantains. I get that look that says.... your dementia is acting up. So I pointed to the plantains and......
MVIMG_20200330_180828.jpg

They are bananas! Damned it. I was really looking forward to some Mexican food.

Day 12.
Shirley we weren't brought here to die. Our lucky brother got to be a delicious milkshake. So what gives?
MVIMG_20200408_200254.jpg

Day 12........banana bread...................?
^^^This!^^^

and if you need to change it up a bit, add: nuts or chocolate chips or peanut butter or raisins or strawberries...

All nice additions.
I don't know fellas. I had better get some nanner bread or she's going to get some angry... Well I'll be disappointed.

Rut Roh. This pandemic sheet ain't good for da yeller fruit.

Reactions: 1J04
I’d like to post a picture of a fresh nanner bread for you but this is what’s left a week old. I’ll probably eat this later tonight with cream cheese or peanut butter. Haven’t decided yet.

1586475863737.jpeg

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
I was going to hit the like button. But I feel like you have been holding out on us. GRRRR. And since there's no "I am disappointed button" I hope you don't enjoy it.
Take that!!
I’d like to post a picture of a fresh nanner bread for you but this is what’s left a week old. I’ll probably eat this later tonight with cream cheese or peanut butter. Haven’t decided yet.

View attachment 7294353

Day 14.
I walk into the kitchen to see what the commotion is about.
Those poor bananas were being stripped out of their skins and thrown into a bowl.
I started to protest but I was met with the "get out of the kitchen" look. The woman is on a mission.
MVIMG_20200410_140147.jpg

You will have to wait until tomorrow for a picture. But I toasted a slice of the banana bread and put a layer of peanut butter on it. Back into the toaster oven to further warm the peanut butter.
It didn't suck.

Sliced a banana put a slice of bacon in it and then drizzle of chocolate.
MVIMG_20200414_182554.jpg

It was kinda meh.
The bacon flavor was swamped by the chocolate.
?????