• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear The “Hunters Rail” full length Arca+Pic

LivetohuntID

Salmon River Solutions
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2020
www.salmonriversolutions.com
We are very excited about our new rail we are releasing! These will be available from Unknown Munitions in a few weeks, and eventually our website.

Our best selling rail just went full length! I combined our standard 4” arca+pic rail, with our 10” tactical rail. We now have the Hunters Rail. These are designed for short action and long action lengths, and we are working up a stock list of which rail will fit which stock. Currently we have only made the long action rail.

Coming in just over 3 oz, you get a sling stud hole, 2" of pic rail, and 7.5" of usable arca rail in the long action option.

We are also looking into a different variation that would use the front sling stud hole and the front action screw for use in NRL factory class.

I will post up more pics when we get them back from anodizing!

Ken
3482D900-47EC-4236-8CFC-7187422C395A.jpeg
9C01796C-9FB1-4704-BAF0-AE716A655E93.jpeg
908EEA68-B682-4BE1-9600-702381398950.jpeg

I'll probably get one from my manners ultra classic. Right now I have a 4" arca at the rear and a 4" area419 pic rail at the front.

I would also like to use the front action screw.