• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Acronym Game

G

Those in the military and law enforcement know that every fucking thing (EFT) has an acronym. And some of these overlap.

Because of this, I invented a game. With the following acronym list, write the first one that comes to year head. It will show just how sick you are. Most of these have very common associations that we don't think twice about.

AI -

HK -

DRT -

COD -

EOW -

CART -

EAP -

ARMS -

BC -

POI -

AW -

SWAT* -

* Bonus points if you put "Sex Workers Alliance of Toronto"
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/swat

Re: The Acronym Game

AI - Accuracy International
HK - Heckler & Koch
DRT - Dead Right There
COD - Cash On Delivery
EOW -
CART - Horse
EAP - Employee Assistance Program
ARMS - Sue Happy
BC - Ballisitic Coefficient
POI - Point of Impact
AW - Allied Waste
SWAT - Some Wierd Ass Trash

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Those in the military and law enforcement know that every fucking thing (EFT) has an acronym. And some of these overlap.

Because of this, I invented a game. With the following acronym list, write the first one that comes to year head. It will show just how sick you are. Most of these have very common associations that we don't think twice about.

AI - Artificial Intelligence

HK - Heckler and Koch

DRT - Dead Right There

COD - Cause Of Death

EOW -

CART -

EAP - Employee Assistance Plan

ARMS - (that company that's screwing over Larue)

BC - Ballistic Coeficient (British Columbia-Home)

POI - Point Of Impact

AW - Accuracy International Model somethingorother

SWAT* - Scientific Wild-Assed Try

And then there's:

RCMP - Really Cool Marijana Pushers

MPIC - Manitoba Public Insurance Corruption

-that's all that's coming to me right now. I've a few others, but it's late.

* Bonus points if you put "Sex Workers Alliance of Toronto"
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/swat
</div></div>

DOD- Dept. of Dumbass

DOJ- Dept. of Jackass

FBI- F#*ckin Bumbling Idiots
Fools Buffoons Incompetents

CIA- Completely Incompetent Assholes

TSA- Totally Stupid Association

NSA- No Smarts Allowed
Necrophyllic Society (of) America

SEC- Shortchanging Everybodys Currency

ATF- Assotiation (0f) Total F#*kups

Goldie,

Tell us how you realy feel, just let it all out you'll feel better. I'm snesing some pent up issues here.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Goldie,
NTell us how you realy feel, just let it all out you'll feel better. I'm snesing some pent up issues here.
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Well, look at the thread about the moron on the plane. His own parents, Nigerian father and Yemeni mother, warned the government about him, yet he gets on a plane with explosives.
crazy.gif

What more needs to be said?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rhys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Goldie,
NTell us how you realy feel, just let it all out you'll feel better. I'm snesing some pent up issues here.
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Well, look at the thread about the moron on the plane. His own parents, Nigerian father and Yemeni mother, warned the government about him, yet he gets on a plane with explosives.
crazy.gif

What more needs to be said?
</div></div>

Just for the record Im not "anti government", though I am very skeptical of govs in general. All in all, and despite its many faults, Ours is the best system Ive seen. Cant think of anywhere else Id want to live for very long....

But the thread just begged for some cynicism
laugh.gif

Goldie,

Right on course with ya, didn't mean to get ya fired up. Sarcasim just doesn't go through this keyboard to well.

As a tribute to our Senator Ben, from Nebraska, RE Obamacare vote....

<span style="font-weight: bold">N</span>ebraska's
<span style="font-weight: bold">E</span>lected
<span style="font-weight: bold">L</span>egislator
<span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>old
<span style="font-weight: bold">O</span>ut
<span style="font-weight: bold">N</span>ation

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EOW - Equal Oppurtunity Whore or the one who scream EO everytime someone tells a joke but then in the next sentace asks the best friend,"yo whassup my nigga?"
grin.gif
</div></div>

...you're not at Goodfellow AFB are you?? we have one of those in my unit, for jokes or being the focus of NJP - non-judicial punishment.

SSDD - same shit diff day
Charlie Foxtrot - cluster fuck
Blue Falcon - buddy fucker - same as cock blocker
FAA - one that gets thrown around our office in email titles for Fuckers At it Again, for when our Capt makes policy changes that make no damn sense or have no reasoning.
ARM - Air Force specific for Airman's Resistance Movement - notorious in PSAB for their drive-by water bottle attacks...
grin.gif

I dont know if thats the <span style="font-style: italic">only</span> one that matters... but I do hear you guys have one hellofa photo collection
whistle.gif

AI = Ackley Improved or Accuracy International
HRT = hostage rescue team or hormone replacement therapy

AI - Anal insertion

HK - Hunter Killer (duh from terminator)

DRT - Drab reality television

COD - a type of fish

EOW - environmental ass parade (protest)

CART - Car fart

EAP - Employee ass punch

ARMS - Ass reaming menstrual syndrome

BC - Big callgirl

POI - bad Hawaiian food.

AW - ya

SWAT* -

AI- Ass Icing

HK- Holy Krist

DRT- Dirty Rotten Teabag

COD- Cutilingus On Dildos

EOW- Eat Out Whores

CART- Cramm A Rectum Tight

EAP- Eat Asian Prostitutes

ARMS- Atlantic Research Marketing Sucksass

BC- Boner Cuddler

POI- Piss On Iraq

AW- Anal Warts

SWAT- Shitty Waste Asshole Team

I thought the title of this thread looked familiar. Who the fuck brought this dead and buried thing up....and WHY?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought the title of this thread looked familiar. Who the fuck this dead and buried thing up....and WHY?</div></div>

it appears UKDslayer is the culprit

Others not listed
CYA
TLDNR
FUBAR
NBK
MOAB
HOG
BDU
ACU

common ones ive found most people do not know but use
ATM
IP (address)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought the title of this thread looked familiar. Who the fuck this dead and buried thing up....and WHY?</div></div>

it appears UKDslayer is the culprit </div></div>

??? Can't explain it but it showed up on my first page along with some guys "Happy birthday to me" from 2009 too (did this happen to anybody else?)...I guess I was in some weird time warp; maybe my IT guy is playing some tricks with me. A while back I turned on my I-phone and a "We the People" video started playing when I hadn't been near/on YouTube for weeks let alone near any link like that...ignore and carry on.