• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s THE AGONY OF DYSLEXIA

shooter65

General
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2004
    Indiana
    After Daylight Savings Time ended, I stopped in to visit my dyslexic friend.

He was busy covering his penis with black shoe polish.

I said to him, "You idiot! You're supposed to turn your clock back!

Re: THE AGONY OF DYSLEXIA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ditchdigger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear about the agnostic insomniac with dyslexia?

He would stay up all night wondering if there was a God. </div></div>

Are you sure about that?

9pr80r34u5jjm.rmlbjvlscjufoiudtiugpoiew[toyy;er

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ditchdigger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear about the agnostic insomniac with dyslexia?

Are you sure about that? </div></div>

Sorry. Time change dyslexia.

...wondering if there was a dog.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ditchdigger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sled Dog</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ditchdigger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you hear about the agnostic insomniac with dyslexia?

Are you sure about that? </div></div>

Sorry. Time change dyslexia.

...wondering if there was a dog. </div></div>

Ouch...
    I already handled that joke.
    Anyone else smell something burning?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">9pr80r34u5jjm.rmlbjvlscjufoiudtiugpoiew[toyy;er </div></div>

Helen Keller?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hoof</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 out of 3 hide members are <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">dyscalculic</span></span>.</div></div>

FIFY