• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The AR15 Picture Thread

My trusty (not rusty) "precision build".

Rainier UltraMatch 18" SS barrel, Aero upper, IWI lower, DiamondTech trigger, PRS stock, custom 3D printed grip, Sightron SIII 10-50x. Shoots right around 1.2-1.3 MOA with PMC 55gr. I can't wait to get space so I can start reloading and see what she actually is really capable of.

p.s. I'm not leftie, I just prefer to operate bolt catch this way.
20240407_173700.jpg

20240407_173712.jpg

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Another rangetrip with the "mock 12".
This time with an updated prototype suppressor from my friends company. At just over 10 oz, it is a pretty awesome flowthrough suppressor. Hopefully it will se production soon, but you will have to move to Sweden to get hold of one.

1713381400361.png

Zero - Thrill of it all
Birdhouse - The End
Lakai - Fully Flared

Real "skater movies" are actually just called skate videos. No movie will ever be a skater movie unless it is 100% purely just skaters skating. Though I have heard mid 90's got damn close to capturing what most skate kids felt and did in the 90's.

Just so we can get more people into skating. That melon BS 180 over the guard rail was 10000000% the most stylish thing anyone has ever done street skating.

Pic thread:
View attachment 8387604

Im 31 and both ankles are shot thanks to skating lol. Gotta love surprise agony 😆