• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The attack is not subtle. This bitch needs to go.

Jesus says we should turn the other cheek. But I gotta tell ya, that's mighty difficult to do in this day and age.

Give me strength dear Lord!
I dont see that this is a "Turn the other cheek" sort of issue.

This is more a calling out a communist parasite for what she is...a communist parasite and letting everyone know what it is and it's agenda is.

She would act much more like a normal human being if she would finally get some good dick. She's a walking Snickers commercial, but instead needing a candy bar, she gets a 9" long meat rocket at about 43 pumps per minute.

1676496934498.png

Fixed

Jesus says we should turn the other cheek. But I gotta tell ya, that's mighty difficult to do in this day and age.

I turn mine just to make sure I have a nice cheek rest when i am good to go.

Reactions: Maggot
AOC sounds like an idiot. Around here, we call that a Wednesday.

However, she is evil and should be rebuked.

Reactions: BLEE

You left out a few of his words.......... Which then,the verse can and has been taken out of context. Christians aren't to be anybody's punching bag.Period

You left out a few of his words.......... Which then,the verse can and has been taken out of context. Christians aren't to be anybody's punching bag.Period
It wasnt about being or not being a punching bag.

It was about being 'in', but not 'of' this world. About realizing that Jesus/ the Christ, overcame death itself so his words are true. He told us not to fear those who could kill the body but rather those who could kill, or lead into damnation, the soul. That there is a better place than this earth and he has gone on to lead us there.

Why do you think he, Jesus, surrendered to the authorities when he could have called legions of angels to protect him?

Why do you think the early Christians counted it as a blessing to be thrown to the lions? Because their faith was strong and they believed/knew this world is temporary, but the one to come is forever.

Mine aint that strong, how about you?

Turn the other cheek ..... In my world my cheek is on the rest and I control my breathing .... In this world its your responsibility to maintain the amount of time you want to spend above the crust . You'll have plenty of time in the dead state to talk to whom ever you believe is in charge.

It was about being 'in', but not 'of' this world. About realizing that Jesus/ the Christ, overcame death itself so his words are true. He told us not to fear those who could kill the body but rather those who could kill, or lead into damnation, the soul. That there is a better place than this earth and he has gone on to lead us there.

Why do you think he, Jesus, surrendered to the authorities when he could have called legions of angels to protect him?

Why do you think the early Christians counted it as a blessing to be thrown to the lions? Because their faith was strong and they believed/knew this world is temporary, but the one to come is forever.

If what I said offended you or you don't understand what I was trying to convey ..........here's my turned cheek ,have at it " brother"

If what I said offended you or you don't understand what I was trying to convey ..........here's my turned cheek ,have at it " brother"
You didnt offend me, I was just shedding light on your lack of understanding. Your platitude is silly.

You didnt offend me, I was just shedding light on your lack of understanding. Your platitude is silly.

Sir, you have no idea of my understanding,nor I yours..........and I'll leave it at that . I'm done ,but I stand by my original post in this thread. Have a nice day.

What if George Washington would have just turned the other cheek in 1776?

Reactions: gigamortis
Apples and oranges.

One is battling in an earthly kingdom and the other in a spiritual kingdom. Read:

Ephesians 6:12

King James Version

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

What if Christ had not turned the other cheek?

Think on it before you answer.

Jesus set his face like a flint towards Jerusalem, meaning he knew the cross awaited him there and he went anyway. But to compare our situation today with Christ's sacrifice for our sins is truly an apples to oranges comparison. Christ was not simply overcome by events outside his control, he was orchestrating them.

And Christ was addressing the nation of Israel when he said this. And he also drove the money changers out of the temple because they were defrauding the people.

It's funny, everyone thinks Christ was a pacifist. But he was a hard man. A man of war.

Everyone has lived with the New Testament for so long, they’ve forgotten about the Old Testament….

So true, .........

Be prepared for the " scripture lawyers "........ They'll surely want to get their 2 cents in

@TheGerman ........you ever come to Dixie ? If so, there's a certain river you can sail that uboat up and we can meet,bust a few caps,have a few beers.....if you care to

(Thread was already derailed worse than Ohio train wreck......I see no harm done with this post)