• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The author seems a bit unsure how to spin this

Q

QuickNDirty

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/us/texas-couple-west-african-girl-enslaved/index.html

When she arrived in the US, the West African girl was just five years old, but she soon was responsible for caring for a Texas couple's children, cooking, cleaning and mowing the lawn. She was abused and neglected for 16 years -- until she escaped, according to a criminal complaint against the couple.
The pair has now been sentenced to seven years each in prison and nearly $300,000 in restitution, according to a Monday news release from the Justice Department.
Mohamed Toure, 58, and Denise Cros-Toure, 58, were convicted in January of forced labor, conspiracy to harbor an alien and alien harboring.

So ship the girl back to her parents since she in a minor and then after those 2 get out of jail, send them on a one way flight back to their country for good (along with any non-citizen children they have).

That "arrangement" they had is actually rather common in Africa.
The "Maid" is supposed to be well cared for, paid, educated and such but when it's locals on locals well.... pretty much goes down the same way every time.

But diversity is our strength. Err not so much. Lets send them back to their own countries.

Reactions: Mwalex
Slavery is never an improvement.
Agreed.
But in response to the op. The author appears to be trying to spin it towards forced labor when it appears that it might not have been. Considering the source (cnn) I’m skeptical.

The ex slave has a vested interest in making the conditions of her slavery seem as horrible as possible to enhance her chances of staying in the country.

The ex slavers have a vested interest in making the conditions of her slavery sound as benevolent and humanitarian (Like pretty much all slavers ever) as possible to also enhance their chances of staying in the country.

So since the victim is illegally in the country and the other two can have their legal status revoked for being evil, the solution might be just to sell off all their stuff to provide "reparations" to the slave they held captive & then send them all back to their homeland so the young woman can be re-united with her family as her family wishes (and have some decent cash to bring with her), and we never have to deal with the rotten evil slavers again (after they spend time in prison, if they get out alive).

I'm failing to see the part where it outlines what the fantastic life choices would have been had she stayed in Africa.

A grab bag of awesome shit like...

- Fucking starve to death
- Get raped to death
- Get your hand/arm cut off because, why not?
- Die of HIV
- Rape
- Genital mutilation by someone who I am pretty sure isn't a doctor
- Join a 'child army' and die
- Never discover the awesomeness that is the Wu Tang Clan
- Rape
- Die of malaria or plague or any of the 780709786089 shit diseases that can kill you in Africa
- Die from having a UN aide airdrop fall on you (lol just kidding, we don't actually send them stuff)
- Rape
- Get captured and put into actual modern day slavery...in Africa. Who would have thought?
- Get trampled by some giant fucking animal
- Rape
- Die of famine/drought because your President General decided he needed water for one of his 13 swimming pools and diverted your fucking river
- Suicide because all you have to wear is a Hillary 2016 shirt that was sent over
- You have Died of Dysentery™
- Horrible brazzers level gangbang rape death

The ex slave has a vested interest in making the conditions of her slavery seem as horrible as possible to enhance her chances of staying in the country.

The ex slavers have a vested interest in making the conditions of her slavery sound as benevolent and humanitarian (Like pretty much all slavers ever) as possible to also enhance their chances of staying in the country.

So since the victim is illegally in the country and the other two can have their legal status revoked for being evil, the solution might be just to sell off all their stuff to provide "reparations" to the slave they held captive & then send them all back to their homeland so the young woman can be re-united with her family as her family wishes (and have some decent cash to bring with her), and we never have to deal with the rotten evil slavers again (after they spend time in prison, if they get out alive).
Can we please leave common sense out of here?
This is the pit after all...

I'm failing to see the part where it outlines what the fantastic life choices would have been had she stayed in Africa.

- Get raped to death
- Die of HIV
- Rape
- Rape
- Die of malaria or plague or any of the 780709786089 shit diseases that can kill you in Africa
- Die from having a UN aide airdrop fall on you (lol just kidding, we don't actually send them stuff)
- Rape
- Get captured and put into actual modern day slavery...in Africa. Who would have thought?
- Rape
- Die of famine/drought because your President General decided he needed water for one of his 13 swimming pools and diverted your fucking river
- Suicide because all you have to wear is a Hillary 2016 shirt that was sent over
The giant fucking animal=spit take coffee thru my nose!!!

- Get raped to death
- Die of HIV
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape

You forgot to mention getting tires forced around the waist and lit on fire.

Reactions: johnnycat

- Get raped to death
- Die of HIV
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape
Could all be true, yet none of it justifies her being made a slave here.

- Get raped to death
- Die of HIV
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape

You forgot one other choice....
Be part of the local ruling class and get to live a life of luxury while doing all the above to your countrymen......

- Get raped to death
- Die of HIV
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape
- Rape

You forgot to mention rape.

And the tire thing is just their way of recycling tires over there. They are kind of new to the whole recycling programs!!!

I worked in Africa for years. Ive seen some brutal stuff. Dead bodies rotting in streets, groups of people in cars that get stuck at a fake roadblock of a broken down vehicle mowed down by guys with AKs just for a backpack. Life over there is CHEAP. And one thing that I never realized until I seen it was deformity's. The healthcare system there is non existent and they havent evolved that high in the gene pool. So the amount of people walking around with deformities are staggering

Oh yea, and its a very Rape'y culture there.

20160204_091244.jpg
20160204_092122.jpg
20160204_092228.jpg

I worked in Africa for years. Ive seen some brutal stuff. Dead bodies rotting in streets, groups of people in cars that get stuck at a fake roadblock of a broken down vehicle mowed down by guys with AKs just for a backpack. Life over there is CHEAP. And one thing that I never realized until I seen it was deformity's. The healthcare system there is non existent and they havent evolved that high in the gene pool. So the amount of people walking around with deformities are staggering

Oh yea, and its a very Rape'y culture there.

View attachment 7066699View attachment 7066700View attachment 7066701View attachment 7066699View attachment 7066700View attachment 7066701

I have worked in West, South and East Africa quite a bit and I'm curious why you only showed pictures of the upscale neiborhoods ?