• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Bear

Re: The Bear

Nice video.

beargryllsmordoruk6.jpg

He did squeeze & drink the water out of elephant excrement. Still haven't seen Les Stroud top that.

True but Bear Grylis is destined to follow Steve Irwins footsteps. Won't be long till we all sit around and say " Yeah knew that idiot was going to get his"

The Bear is the biggest piece of Bullshitt that has ever been made. Its some French pukes idea the way mother nature works. He hates hunting and people like us. I laugh, the Bore would of eaten that cub in about .02 nano seconds. Burn that BS movie!

Bear Grylis is a mall ninja.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Grylls was educated at Eaton House, Ludgrove School, Eton College, and Birkbeck, University of London,[9] where he graduated with a degree, obtained part-time, in Hispanic studies in 2002. He learned to climb and sail from his father at an early age. He earned a second dan black belt in Shotokan karate as a teenager. He now practices Yoga and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Ninjutsu</span></span></div></div>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_Grylls

Why doesn't he ever use his special boots to walk up walls on his show?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True but Bear Grylis is destined to follow Steve Irwins footsteps. Won't be long till we all sit around and say " Yeah knew that idiot was going to get his"

</div></div>

This^. I favor Les Stroud myself.