• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Biden Plan to End Our Gun Violence Epidemic

Incentivize state “extreme risk” laws. Extreme risk laws, also called “red flag” laws, enable family members or law enforcement officials to temporarily remove an individual’s access to firearms when that individual is in crisis and poses a danger to themselves or others.

These type of witch-hunting rules worked out well for the Nazis. Why not?

Maryland had a gun owner killed by police within 1 month of this law being enacted. Another citizen lost his life to a police bullet in the same year. Both complainants said the only reason they filed the complaint was because they were mad at the deceased. Each agreed that they really didn't think the dead were a danger to himself or anyone else.

He makes me sick to my stomach.

They *ALL* make me sick to my stomach. Red ones, Blue ones, Left ones, Right ones...millionaire politicians made millionaires by fucking those of US who need them to "Represent" US but they take shit loads of money from Special Interests and represent *their* agenda while we are liquidated. They get Golden Parachute retirements and Health Care. We get boned. They become millionaires by selling US to Big Pharma and absolutely ridiculous rates for Health Care and everything else and we give them our SS and retirement accounts, 401K's and Billions in taxes while they laugh at US and spit on US.

When ya'll start dragging them up a scaffold for a 4' drop on a 6' rope call me. Other that that I'm all about food on the table and self defense.

VooDoo

he is referring to situations like parkland, when there is ample evidence an individual is disturbed and dangerous.
Yep it happened and no matter how you want to frame it no one who is actually pro 2a would say that. Trump is a wild card. If he thought turning against the 2A crowd would help him he would ban all guns

Yep it happened and no matter how you want to frame it no one who is actually pro 2a would say that. Trump is a wild card. If he thought turning against the 2A crowd would help him he would ban all guns
i guess we can disagree there.
while i can't support red flag type laws, i do believe a defective monkey like the parkland shooter should have been separated from his weapons, but i believe he should have been put into some kind of institution (which would have accomplished that).

"Take the firearms first and then go to court..."

Take the guns first and *then* worry about legality or the Constitution. Biden wants to disarm US? Of course he does...he's a politician and they *FEAR* the armed populace. All Politicians fear an armed and enraged population. All politicians fear an armed and enraged population.

Politicians want our guns in the dirt. All of them. Vote Red - Vote Blue. They don't care because they all (all of them, Red or Blue, Left or Right - including Trump) answer to the same .01% and they all want US disarmed. Guns in The Dirt, Bitches. What a hoot.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadChadson
arz-1nnnla_t3.jpg

• Haha
Take a good look at who he's sitting with,you should hear the other 120 minutes of that conversation instead of the 60 seconds that was cherry picked
I did hear the entier meeting.
Take your newbie ass to the back of the class remove the cotton from your ears and put it in your mouth
Someone seems to be offended over a video proving a point. Not saying i’m for or against Trump, simply citing evidence that he isn’t the knight of freedom. None of these guys are. Due process itself is completely unwarranted for firearm confiscation- indicating that it should be ignored to expedite disarming enemies of the state is treasonous.

Last edited:
More blatant proof bidoof and sluterella are traitors, and are ineligible to hold office.

I agree with listening ti the entire conversation. In this case he was specifically talking about people that are already known credible threats... Not just general Joe schmuck neighbor.

Of course the thing they don't want you to hear it's only said yeah I thought about that and you really can't do that... I'd like to do it for the protection of the community, but you can't do that in this country... paraphrased of course

Taking guns from crazy people is more common sense gun control. All you have to do is change the definition of crazy. Now all white people are alt-right white supremacists. All gun owners have small dicks and want to murder people. The CDC classifies gun ownership as a mental health issue.

Gun control. Common sense. Keep up with the times, they’re changing quickly now.

“Close the “hate crime loophole.” Biden will enact legislation prohibiting an individual “who has been convicted of a misdemeanor hate crime, or received an enhanced sentence for a misdemeanor because of hate or bias in its commission” from purchasing or possessing a firearm.“

This is pretty terrifying (along with everything else in the proposal). For anyone not paying attention, text messages, social media posts, and any phone-recorded comments that go against BLM or Antifa or the left in general, are being deemed “hate crimes” already.

Reactions: Aries256
"Take the firearms first and then go to court..."

Take the guns first and *then* worry about legality or the Constitution. Biden wants to disarm US? Of course he does...he's a politician and they *FEAR* the armed populace. All Politicians fear an armed and enraged population. All politicians fear an armed and enraged population.

Politicians want our guns in the dirt. All of them. Vote Red - Vote Blue. They don't care because they all (all of them, Red or Blue, Left or Right - including Trump) answer to the same .01% and they all want US disarmed. Guns in The Dirt, Bitches. What a hoot.

VooDoo
That’s just not true. You sound ridiculous. You liberals are just so arrogant you can’t admit you got duped for 20 years. Your big brain and academic God failed you. Now it has to be universal; We all got duped?

“Guns in The Dirt, Bitches. What a hoot.” So with language like that we are supposed to feel as betrayed and bitter as you do? Thanks for sharing your wrath. But I think this should be directed at the people that lied to you for 40 years.

Just turn the corner, be a man, admit you got played, and switch teams. Don’t come into the new teams locker room with a chip on your shoulder and make sure everyone knows they aren’t any smarter than you. It sounds pathetic.

Someone seems to be offended over a video proving a point. Not saying i’m for or against Trump, simply citing evidence that he isn’t the knight of freedom. None of these guys are. Due process itself is completely unwarranted for firearm confiscation- indicating that it should be ignored to expedite disarming enemies of the state is treasonous.
Oh Chad, your well-annunciated and articulate written voice are muted by this mob’s bias. The significance of practicing objectivity escapes them. Yet you admirably try to help these dullards achieve self awareness. I fear this may ultimately prove to be vain, but appreciate your heroic effort. Keep fighting the good fight, and shining the light!

-Karen

Oh Chad, your well-annunciated and articulate written voice are muted by this mob’s bias. The significance of practicing objectivity escapes them. Yet you admirably try to help these dullards achieve self awareness. I fear this may ultimately prove to be vain, but appreciate your heroic effort. Keep fighting the good fight, and shining the light!

-Karen

Attachments

• E50CB1A2-0C4C-4EEE-97BF-F20B50C84B19.jpeg
    E50CB1A2-0C4C-4EEE-97BF-F20B50C84B19.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: dragman
Is the argument here that Trump is as much of a danger to firearm ownership as Biden is? Really?

Ya, its a lot of BS. I almost wonder if this is just a ruse, are they taking a dive this election and just want to continue what theyv done Trump's whole 1st term ? If thats the case, get ready for war.. just putting that out there.