• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Cannibal

In2b8u

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2007
WV Elkins
A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a
fellow cannibal.

Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu....

+ Tourist: $ 8.00

+Broiled Missionary: $ 10.00

+Fried Explorer: $ 12.50

+Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican: $ 100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked,
"Why such a high price for the Politicians?"

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one?
They're so full of shit, it takes all morning."

Re: The Cannibal

Should cannabilism be grounds for leniency in court since it's less wasteful?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should cannabilism be grounds for leniency in court since it's less wasteful? </div></div>

I love Wattersons sense of humor!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm sure ole barney will let you eat his frank for free if you ask nicely. </div></div>

^ ROFLMFAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm sure ole barney will let you eat his frank for free if you ask nicely. </div></div>

LOL

If you ever are forced to eat someone due to untoward circumstances- just avoid their brain.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do tell. Why not the brain? Turn you into a zombie? I am genuinely interested Doc.</div></div>

Well, first documented in Papau New Guinea among cannibalists as "Kuru" disease, (it was tradition to eat elders brains upon their death out of respect), some individual became susceptible to prions and got very ill (think mad cow disease in humans - literally); now known as Creuztfeldt-Jakob disease, a rapidly neurodegenerative spongiform disease of the brain. It has also occurred with some other things, including iatrogenically with dura matter grafts, corneal transplants, and improperly sterilized neurosurgical instruments. Its why brain transplants will never fly either....

Good to know. One never knows when information might come in handy
smile.gif

CJD is one of the medical disasters that I have managed to avoid in my medical career. Thank God it is so rare, because it scares the crap out of me. These disease are caused by prions which are basically misshaped/malformed proteins. If you put them next to normal native proteins in the brain/nervous tissue, they can convert them to bad conformation. One of the worst things about them is that they are technically not even living organism. They don't reproduce like viruses or bacteria. You think we suck at fighting viruses like the common cold or HIV. To my knowledge, we don't have crap that stop them once an infection has occured. To be honest, I probably can't help anyone on this site with shooting, but I can give you this advice - DON'T EAT BRAINS. It always freaks me out when TV shows like Fear Factor show people eating gross stuff including brains. It's been a while since I've read anything on prions, but to my knowledge, we still haven't ruled out cross species infection. I have enough problems without my brain turning into mush.