• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Complete January 6th Investigation.

I'll reload more ammo.....thxs

FIFY. Hell no.
So how do we know what really came out of witnesses mouths if we didn't see it/hear it in real time? I have watched the whole shit show in real time. Way better than getting it from MSM paraphrased and out of context and interpreted for me. I saw it happen real time....I heard the words coming out da mouths.

VooDoo

So how do we know what really came out of witnesses mouths if we didn't see it/hear it in real time? I have watched the whole shit show in real time. Way better than getting it from MSM paraphrased and out of context and interpreted for me. I saw it happen real time....I heard the words coming out da mouths.

VooDoo
Care to recap it for those that didn't? Anything groundbreaking or just more liberal lies?

If we didn't see it live we can't trust it. That's my point. Fuck The Agenda....did you hear words live? Then yer depending on someone to tell you what was said and what it means. Fake. News. Watch it live.

VooDoo

Reactions: Bradu
If we didn't see it live we can't trust it. That's my point. Fuck The Agenda....did you hear words live? Then yer depending on someone to tell you what was said and what it means. Fake. News. Watch it live.

VooDoo
I don't need to watch it live to know the truth. The dummies (or patsies take your pick) that got duped into going into the building got fucked. There was no insurrection. Its all leftist bullshit. While you are wasting your time watching this they are fucking us elsewhere.

Have any LEOs been charged yet for the murders of the two unarmed peaceful women protestors?!

• Love
Reactions: SilentStalkr