• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Covid

My wife and I got the rona in Nov 2021. Probably was the delta. She did fine and was better after 10 days. The kids were sick for maybe a day...maybe.... I got sicker than dog and no one knows why. I ended up in the hospital on up to 15 liters of oxygen with frequent desat events to the 50s on those 15 liters for a week and a half, unable to get out of bed for half of that due to brittle oxygen sat levels with movement and heart problems that seem resolved now. Good times. I did read alot though, which I enjoy and hardly get a chance to do anymore.

I'm sure I would have died or had brain damage if I had stayed at home due to how much O2 I ended up needing over such a long period of time. It comes and goes with people, but the times when it came it could come hard. I wasn't ever on a vent, but ended up on constant O2 and carrying an O2 tank around with me for about a month and a half after I got out of the hospital, off work for 3 months total. I still can't smell a bunch of things. Never lost my taste. That would have sucked.

Despite the above, I am and will continue to remain pure blooded. There's no way you are sticking that experimental crap in my body. I have some family members who got the jab and now wished they hadn't after watching these pro and Olympic level athletes keel over and die from "heart failure of unknown origins." Unknown my fat a$$...everyone knows what the cause is. More than a few I told you so moments there.

Reactions: gigamortis
i just hope the non-sterilizing clotshots aren't producing worse variants the way that misuse of antibiotics can create resistant strains of bacteria

I'm told if you had gotten the vaccine, then you wouldn't have COVID......should have gotten the vaccine.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and Raffy
The wife and I got the Delta in '21. Had it at the same time. Both taken down quite hard (breathing/tired), but got over it after about a week and half. Hope our natural immunity keeps us safe for whatever other variants fukchi/gates/ who/cdc/nwo, has planned for the human race.
Mac

COVID ain’t real….just another flu virus that they called COVID …..so they could inoculate us all with their mind controlling vaccine ….working too….I already am starting to like democrats, trannys, and 6.5 Grendel 😝

Reactions: StaveyIL
0D57BF35-9BD8-4DFE-9734-C11CB7A9E529.jpeg