Movie Theater The Crazies

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Re: The Crazies

George Romero did alot of work in this one. Saw it yesterday. It was good, but a loud movie if you have surround sound. You will constanty be adjusting the volume. Got the Mrs. scared real good!

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust

a little disappointing. not a single plot point deviation from the standard military releases viral epidemic that they try to quaranteen and zombietastic action ensues. cool but boring and not nearly enuf hot chicks.

Rated21R

Private
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2010
Hill AFB, UT

I saw it in the theater and really enjoyed it. I think I will pick it up on blu-ray. It's a keeper.

HD1911

Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2009
KY

good movie, def. enjoyed it.

tuckner

Private
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota

Glad to hear the good reviews. Love zombie type flicks and this looked good from the previews, been waiting for it's home release for a while.

Placebo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2010
Illinois, Big rock

Loved it. I agree not much on plot deviation but it was a surprise when remakes are coming out that are absolutely horrible.

Emergencynrse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2006
Dallas, Georgia

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... cool but boring and not nearly enuf hot chicks. </div></div>

Dude, Story takes place in Iowa.
I'm just happy the chicks they showed had all their teeth.

ewoaf

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2009
Albemarle VA
beaurobbins.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was OK but that is it. Maybe it was hyped a little to much </div></div>
this

vman

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Australia
www.google.com

ohhh and Rec 2 !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8pEHgyg294&NR=1

laugh.gif
so awesome

5RWill

Optics Fiend
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Oct 15, 2009
    Mississippi

It's a remake and good one. Not a great film and the scene at the end derives credit from everything but, other than that i've watched it plenty of times. I enjoy it, Timothy Olyphant's performance is good.

benellibrian

Coyote sniper
    Minuteman
    Jan 26, 2008
    Iowa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EmergencyNrse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... cool but boring and not nearly enuf hot chicks. </div></div>

Dude, Story takes place in Iowa.
    I'm just happy the chicks they showed had all their teeth. </div></div>

HAHAHAHA coming from a guy from Georgia hahahaha
    grin.gif