• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Crazies

Re: The Crazies

Nice, just grabbed it tonight. Haven't put it in yet

a little disappointing. not a single plot point deviation from the standard military releases viral epidemic that they try to quaranteen and zombietastic action ensues. cool but boring and not nearly enuf hot chicks.

I saw it in the theater and really enjoyed it. I think I will pick it up on blu-ray. It's a keeper.

Glad to hear the good reviews. Love zombie type flicks and this looked good from the previews, been waiting for it's home release for a while.

Loved it. I agree not much on plot deviation but it was a surprise when remakes are coming out that are absolutely horrible.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... cool but boring and not nearly enuf hot chicks. </div></div>

Dude, Story takes place in Iowa.
I'm just happy the chicks they showed had all their teeth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was OK but that is it. Maybe it was hyped a little to much </div></div>
this

ohhh and Rec 2 !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8pEHgyg294&NR=1

laugh.gif
so awesome

It's a remake and good one. Not a great film and the scene at the end derives credit from everything but, other than that i've watched it plenty of times. I enjoy it, Timothy Olyphant's performance is good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EmergencyNrse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... cool but boring and not nearly enuf hot chicks. </div></div>

Dude, Story takes place in Iowa.
I'm just happy the chicks they showed had all their teeth. </div></div>

HAHAHAHA coming from a guy from Georgia hahahaha
grin.gif