• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Curse Oak Island 11/19

I’m convinced that the whole thing is Templar related and I don’t think they would go to all this trouble for gold or jewels. If it’s Templar related I think is has something to do with religious artifacts. If it is treasure and only has a monetary value I think someone’s loose lips would have sunk the ship, but if it’s religion related I think it has a much better chance of being kept the secret that it is. On another point, how in the hell do you loose the 90 foot stone??? Somebody has that shit wrapped in a blanket hid away. I think @lowlight is right in that if they are able to uncover the identity and purpose of the original depositors it will be history rewriting. The show does get slow sometimes but I was hooked on the oak island mystery even before the series came out. As a kid I remember watching a show on it and from there on I’ve been hooked.

While I enjoy the show, I can't help but wonder.... there are multibillion dollar exploration companies out there with satellites that can find oil deposits miles under the surface. Why can't they just shoot the area with one of those and see whats in the ground? Is it not that simple?

Reactions: Bender
il_570xN.768987989_fo8v.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
...Tune in next week for the continuation cliffhanger, we have plenty more commercials for you to watch! LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Victorio Peak. Real treasure not TV show hype. The Spanish and Jesuits left trail markers all over AZ, NM, NV, CA, CO, and by many accounts all over the U.S into Canada. These markers usually look just almost natural as to hide them in plain sight. Most of them denote trails, some of them denote water, food camping, trail splits, trails for different people, and even mining and cashing areas. Pretty interesting. If you got to Tresurenet.com and check out the sub forum of Treasure marks and symbols there are some pretty good threads

I know of one that leeds to an old hand dug hole, that would be around the depth they were ordered to burry these cashes. Legend has it that the confederate army had maps leading to a lot of these cashes. A group of confederate soldiers were arrested on this same creek in SE CO. I know where there are some other sights with interesting things, some of them are clearly not natural. Some of them may be, and can't be confirmed They might be part of a broken chain. A homesteader sees a nice pile of rocks, why not grab them and build with them. Some hunters see a pile of rocks by a cliff, LOL avalanche.

Think of them like highway signs, and as such look for them when you drive down the highways. There are many of them along highways and interstates because they go through the same areas as the old trails. A lot of them can be seen from a couple miles away.

The death trap stuff is pretty cool too. The KGC and Jesuits were notoriously devious and diabolical according to legend. The spanish had plans for some Indiana Jones squish you with a bolder or dump you a hole kind of stuff.

Last edited:
have to love people with so much money they would spend 40 million dollars on a couple old buttons a rusty nail timber thats falling apart and a story all to gether 40 dollars worth of stuff one could find in an old sowing box or an old barn price tag 39.99 in Lancaster pa .I am just waiting for the one more person has to die before they find more mud ...lol

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr and Bender
Victorio Peak. Real treasure not TV show hype. The Spanish and Jesuits left trail markers all over AZ, NM, NV, CA, CO, and by many accounts all over the U.S into Canada. These markers usually look just almost natural as to hide them in plain sight. Most of them denote trails, some of them denote water, food camping, trail splits, trails for different people, and even treasure areas. Pretty interesting. If you got to Tresurenet.com and check out the sub forum of Treasure marks and symbols there are some pretty good threads

I know of one the leeds to an old hand dug hole, that would be around the depth they were ordered to burry these cashes. Legend has it that the confederate army had maps leading to a lot of these cashes. A group of confederate soldiers was arrested on this creek in SE CO. I know where there are some other sights with interesting things, some of them are clearly not natural. Some of them may be, and can't be confirmed They might be part of a broken chain. A homesteader sees a nice pile of rocks, why not grab them and build with them. Some hunters see a pile of rocks by a cliff, LOL avalanche.

Think of them like highway signs, and as such look for them when you drive down the highways. There are many of them along highways and interstates because they go through the same areas as the old trails. A lot of them can be seen from a couple miles away.

The death trap stuff is pretty cool too. The KGC and Jesuits were notoriously devious and diabolical according to legend. The spanish had plans for some Indiana Jones squish you with a bolder or dump you a hole kind of stuff.
There's tons of stuff all over southern CO.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Its all over Colorado really. Most anyplace there is anything to mine, in SE CO most anywhere there is an old reliable source of water.

There is a lot of stuff on the route to Vegas through Trinidad and Santa Fe. One place down around sky city I think. You get into a bunch of cliffs, there are some stuff I was looking at thinking, "that has to be an old trail marker," and up the interstate the old Spanish mission is still standing.

Might miss some if it if you're driving too fast. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

There is an old Spanish mission in Picketwire Canyon in SE CO. A lot of legends around that one too.

I’m super disappointed in they way they are holding back things they’ve found to milk the season.

They probably found really cool stuff and they’ll contractually prohibited from letting the cat out of the bag.

Sounds like a large vault was burried they found the road built to roll it to a hole and the left over tools and discarded hardware used to do it.

ETA - I recall seeing a gold piece in one of the commercial trailers.

While I enjoy the show, I can't help but wonder.... there are multibillion dollar exploration companies out there with satellites that can find oil deposits miles under the surface. Why can't they just shoot the area with one of those and see whats in the ground? Is it not that simple?

That doesn't play into the narrative of "reality" TV. I've watched a few episodes and watching a bunch of dude digging through mud, getting a hard on and then blowing their load over something like a freaking nail isn't nearly as fun as watching Giorgio talking about Ancient Astronauts and how they used GPS "technology" back in 4000 BC to help the Egyptians build pyramids and the Sphynx.

I don’t mind seeing all the lead they continuously find but I’d like to see some colors thrown in there.
I went back and watched some very early episodes and it’s amazing how the characters have changed. I kinda miss the old Dave Blankenship.

My intuition tells me Bigfoot, Elvis, and the Chupacabra, already made off with the loot with the help of the boys from Roswell, LOL!!!! But hey, it's always fun to watch others dig.

If they ever do find something, it'll be on here for sure and I'll just watch the ones leading up to it then.

OMG look what we fou...
Commercial
OMG it looks like a...
Commercial

Coming up next season...
If you have herpes you need xaxafin

Im still enjoying the show. But it seems to me as if the last few years, more of a shift has taken place to trying to discover the "who, when and why" rather than the "what". It's almost as if they've given up on finding physical treasure and are looking for information/knowledge.

At least they've started reducing the number of random people showcasing crazy theories.

When people spend hours watching guys dig holes with no reward I think of DOT projects....LMAO
At least they are doing it with their money and not the taxpayers.

I'm still waiting on someone to die so the treasure can be found.

How the hell did they lose the location of the original pit! WTF!

Interesting story for sure. I believe something was there at one time but probably not now

With as many holes they have punch “into the vault” if something was there they have fucked it up!

SPOILER ALERT: There are no such thing as ghosts.