• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Dangers of the Globalist

ArmyJerry

fukallyall
Banned !
Nov 22, 2012
Kicking Ass Somewhere
Lets not forget the Evil Cocksuckers we are dealing with. Here is a compilation, most here will remember thinking hmmm when we watch this live, now looking back we should have put these threats to bed forever. Now we have to do it the hard way.

Lets not pretend or forget whats been happening, this is our fault for letting it happen.

Last edited:
Globalist RINOs that support the UN are just as bad as the looney bin democrats. Had the Bush dynasty continued with Jeb, we would be one more step closer to the NWO they speak of. Global warming tax schemes would have wrecked our economy and finished off the middle class. If a NWO ever does come about, I can guarantee you that the anit-christ will be at the top of it.

Globalist RINOs that support the UN are just as bad as the looney bin democrats. Had the Bush dynasty continued with Jeb, we would be one more step closer to the NWO they speak of. Global warming tax schemes would have wrecked our economy and finished off the middle class. If a NWO ever does come about, I can guarantee you that the anit-christ will be at the top of it.

Well, depending on what you believe, that is an inevitable and necessary part of God's plan. When that happens, as believers we should be welcoming the coming resolution since we know how it all ends. I'm not saying that we should be advancing, encouraging or promoting a new world order...but I don't fear it either.