• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Dark Side Of Suess/ Cancel Culture Again

seuss.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH and 10ring'r
I see the documentaries of the nazi book burning and those guys had nothing on the current virtual book burning. Virtual, as they wouldn't dare burn books in the public square...............Creates too much pollution and destroys the planet. It will only get worse, so look for your favorite movies/television shows to be "burnt" offerings to the woke gods out there. Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith, Father Knows Best.....Too white. Get rid of it!

I often wonder how long movies like Blazing Saddles, Charlie Chan, ect. will survive?

Black becomes white and lies become truth. Man, I'm glad I wasn't born today.

I often wonder how long movies like Blazing Saddles, Charlie Chan, ect. will survive?

I feel like Blazing Saddles would be a pretty difficult movie for the Left to cancel due to it going against their narrative. They see everything as racist and want us all to denounce racism and they won't stop until we are "anti-racist" (meaning make everyone else as miserable as they are and go around calling everything racist). See, Blazing Saddles pokes fun at racism and how stupid it is and if the Left goes to cancel that, they would have to do lots of explaining why they wanna cancel an anti-racist movie. Then again the Left is so fucking batshit insane, I wouldn't be surprised if they did manage to cancel Blazing Saddles.

I feel like Blazing Saddles would be a pretty difficult movie for the Left to cancel due to it going against their narrative. They see everything as racist and want us all to denounce racism and they won't stop until we are "anti-racist" (meaning make everyone else as miserable as they are and go around calling everything racist). See, Blazing Saddles pokes fun at racism and how stupid it is and if the Left goes to cancel that, they would have to do lots of explaining why they wanna cancel an anti-racist movie. Then again the Left is so fucking batshit insane, I wouldn't be surprised if they did manage to cancel Blazing Saddles.
Racial slurs, inappropriate depictions of black people, inappropriate depictions of Muslims, inappropriate depictions of Native Americans, inappropriate depictions of the mentally impaired, inappropriate depictions of Busby Berkley-style campy musicals, acknowledging the existence of actual Nazis, rape jokes...

Racial slurs, inappropriate depictions of black people, inappropriate depictions of Muslims, inappropriate depictions of Native Americans, inappropriate depictions of the mentally impaired, inappropriate depictions of Busby Berkley-style campy musicals, acknowledging the existence of actual Nazis, rape jokes...
So all in all a great movie.

OMG, what kind of monster would produce and direct such a movie? they should be removed from the planet?