• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Debate is over. You need to comply. It's science.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
1628432739792.png

And, by the way, you are protecting me with your purchase!

Sirhr

Ok I’m on board, picked a few up this week just to be extra careful

Yep. Bought a sweet little .22 magnum birds head a week or so ago.
But SirH If I recollect properly, don't you already have artillery pieces? Just say'n.

The woman came home a few weeks back talking about how the shot didn't hurt her shoulder at all. I was like WTF are you talking about. She then showed me her new Ruger AR pistol. She had a Sight Mark holographic put on it.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I posed this question to somebody....say a room of 50 COVID positive people are in a small room with somewhat inadequate ventilation. They all have their cotton/nylon masks on. A group of 10 COVID negative people come into the room, again wearing masks. They hang out in said room for 2 hours. What percentage of "negative" people will be positive? 100%? 10%? That would, without a doubt, prove that these masks DO NOT work like "advertised."

Sure, I'm sure they cut down on some type of transmission if somebody is hacking their lungs up, sneezing, etc; but is it COVID or just "normal" germs? I'm all for preventing somebody's lung oyster from flying out of their mouth ....... LOL.

I keep saying, If you can smell a fart through the mask, it aint gonna protect you.
The fart is a particulate and larger than the China Flu pathogen.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
"If you have a penis, you are a male" not necessarily I believe that has been debunked.

The democratic arm of the federal government introduced a third gender a few years back , I was just as surprised as well. The education system had failed me by not teaching me about the third gender .

Reactions: Bender
This one was rushed to market in 2008. Then FN fucked me and lost the big .mil contract, so it turned into just a everyday gun. Buncha assholes

I'm looking for a Ruger .223 Predator "booster" jab. Preferably the model that takes AR mags. Then will there be safety in my casa.

I won't take the jab,.......but there are so many firearms.............and so little money..............

Reactions: Nodakplowboy
"My body, My choice, My holster". Mwalex, just left out the last little bit of the phrase, albeit, the most important part. Mac(y)

Reactions: TicTacTex