• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Economy Trend

No, but they should be. They’ve made some VERY poor decisions of late, and their cost overrun game on .mil contracts is equally bullshit. They’ll get bailed out as usual, but really they don’t deserve it. NG/LM should scoop them up or merge, but that’s equally fucking the American public and likely not allowed by FTC regs anyhow.

One side of me is laughing at their downfall because that takes a fuck ton of money from the leftist elites of Seattle and Washington, but I do feel very sorry for the workers on their lines. The engineers who were party to the 737Max failures and coverup, they can live in squalor for all I care. Fuck them.
Boeing is in this mess now when .gov forced them to merge with McD. It's not entirely wrong to suggest that Boeing (of the last decade) is another example of a government run business failure.