• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Effective Range and Programming the Bushnell ConX

I picked one of these up recently. My biggest question is what do you do to keep your phone or other device from overheating? Most phones want to overheat when outside in the summer heat, and that's just sitting there.

Just put in the shade from your body or in your pocket, But once you have paired your phone to the ConX once the data is loaded in the phone it will then send it to the ConX and you don't need your phone again.

John.

Stupid question here. Does the conx LRF show the AB data and holdovers from the kestral in the screen when linked? As opposed to the imputed ranges from the phone app? Im 2 seconds away from ordering one and i basically understand the limitations of the usable range based on the bullet changing to subsonic and this was the only thing i wasnt 100% sure of. Also once the kestral is updated then it will function with a data display from the AB all the way out to the max lazing capabilties of the unit?

Stupid question here. Does the conx LRF show the AB data and holdovers from the kestral in the screen when linked? As opposed to the imputed ranges from the phone app? Im 2 seconds away from ordering one and i basically understand the limitations of the usable range based on the bullet changing to subsonic and this was the only thing i wasnt 100% sure of. Also once the kestral is updated then it will function with a data display from the AB all the way out to the max lazing capabilties of the unit?

Yes but it does not show the windage,

Thy would not surprise me given the deep discounts we saw this summer. Prolly a new one coming out

Would not surprise me either since I got the combo for like $375 or something crazy.

It works OK for me but I use the Kestrel most of the time. Rarely use the rangefinder just because all of the matches are known ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk