• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: All Unicorns and Rainbows

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

Everything is coming up Roses,

Many gun related groups and companies have put too much reliance on Facebook regarding match announcements, product releases and advertising. I hope backup plans are in place. Mike Bush has said he is leaving FB and Vudoo will be doing the same. Very important to get ahead of this and get up and going on another platform.

This will work out for me, when they leave FB, where they gonna go that has the traffic to maintain the views ?

Here...

I said it in the beginning of the FB exodus, they don't like you and will only tolerate you to a certain point... soon enough the pressure will get to them.

I was scanning Twitter today and saw an Anti NRA hashtag tending when I read it, 1000s of people reporting the NRA for inciting Violence based on their tweet.

Gun owners must stay vigilant & be engaged in elections and the legislative process.

They are so intellectually dishonest they have 1000s reporting this as incitement

This will work out for me, when they leave FB, where they gonna go that has the traffic to maintain the views ?

Here...

I said it in the beginning of the FB exodus, they don't like you and will only tolerate you to a certain point... soon enough the pressure will get to them.

I was scanning Twitter today and saw an Anti NRA hashtag tending when I read it, 1000s of people reporting the NRA for inciting Violence based on their tweet.

They are so intellectually dishonest they have 1000s reporting this as incitement
    Intellectually dishonest is being polite too. They are straight nasty, conniving, lying, unethical propagandists.

Reactions: KYAggie
    Even that description may not be accurate enough. By their current language, be it their leadership or political representatives, I fear these people will have no problem loading their fellow citizens into cattle cars

Man look how quickly we devolve into the type of talked we are supposed to refrain from..

Great podcast Frank. I agree with what you are saying. We need to be smart and tighten up our game.

I choked on my coffee trying not to spit it all over the reloading bench when you mentioned the comparison/analogy of the other rioters, er, I mean peaceful protesters, carying out a 60" TV from Best Buy in the looting last summer, getting caught on camera, and are at this time probably watching that TV. In contrast, the poor bastards that are caught on film at the 'seige' of the capitol, are under a microscope of multiple agencies and will likely be getting a knock at the door soon. Shouldn't be funny, but it is.

Reactions: TrevK
    Even that description may not be accurate enough. By their current language, be it their leadership or political representatives, I fear these people will have no problem loading their fellow citizens into cattle cars
    I believe they will have a significant problem, namely Patriots that say no and mean it.

I think the message could not be more clear that there are multiple classes when it comes to enforcing the law that the law is enforced not based on the truth and law itself but based on who the perpetrators and victims are and more so their political power more so than anything else
    crystal

Reactions: darth_ritis
    Shoul be done, if you had an original online training account, my group should have canceled it. I personally recommend you follow up, check your subscription manager at pay pal.

Then if you are sure you signed out, you can sign up as a supporter and get back in.

Tomorrow i have a meeting regarding a new system to upgrade it as part of the changes. More to follow

I listened to the whole podcast and enjoyed it actually. It's good to hear a voice vs just reading a typed up message. So much more can be conveyed when speaking.

In fact I try to listen to all of the podcasts. I don't get to them all but the ones with Emil and Mr Litz were awesome.

I am still a new member to this particular forum (but I have long term members here than can hopefully vouch if needed) but I whole heartedly support the effort. Pretty much since day one I've dodged almost every single post in the "Bear Pit". In fact not knowing the rules I even PM'ed a mod to ask him the spoken and unspoken rules of that section. I still avoid it.

That all said I appreciate the effort to make the site more user friendly (no attacking the noobs, consolidating this and that, etc). If you ever want an opinion from the outside feel free to PM me. I am still kind of going through the 'learning the unwritten rules' and 'how do I navigate this place' even after being here a while.

BTW I think your approach to put the 'complaining/controversy' threads all into one long thread is a great idea. If needed, you can do one shot one kill and nuke the whole thing. Very smart thinking on your part.