• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Chris & Frank April After Action

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Chris & Frank April After Action

Hey All Everyday Sniper People, Chris and Frank here, we just got off a great first class, and wanted to talk about it. We had groups of students for our first RifleKraft - Sniper's Hide 3 Day Training Event and it was just about picture perfect. We had awesome weather, in fact it was like the weather was paying attention to our lessons and it was helping us. We had the perfect set of students too, the right amount to variation in experience levels to max out our side of the equation.

We started out with the fundamentals, I did a short presentation on the high points of that, at which point we went to 100 yards and Shot paper. We created a nice set of drills to build the shooter from prone to tripod and back. These were designed to fix technique and increase precision. From there we took them out to steel.

The second day we another quick presentation, Chris talked the Kraft Quick Wind method, and then immediately out shooting in the 12-18MPH winds so the main change, no disconnect from the lesson to the drill. We are not talking a concept and waiting a day to shooter like was my method before. The KQW just plain works too... yes I am being cagey about the Kraft Quick Wind, because we to solidify it as Chris' before it goes widespread. Too many like appropriate other people ideas out there.

The 3rd day was just plain fun, we started with Gravity Ballistics which we used, but not in the same way. The winds were way too strong to try and do the worksheets in the wind. So on Sunday we had mellow conditions and it made working the Gravity Ballistics so much better. It's just a solid way of doping a rifle.

Awesome time, excellent class, I appreciate all the students and the work Chris put into the effort. More to come so again, thanks for listening, thanks for sharing, thanks for being a part of the Everyday Sniper Podcast. Now get out and shoot !

Thanks Frank...I really enjoyed this podcast. Kind of topics that really interest me.

I'm sure that they take far more time and effort, but I do hope you will also do more video presentations with Chris as you did in the past.

Cheers