• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast Episode 49

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Reactions: Bender
    Episode 49

The Everyday Sniper Episode 49 Being a Range Officer, DRS E Dope

Frank here from Sniper's Hide, Mike is working at MHSA

In this episode, we talk about being a Range Officer for a Precision Rifle competition.

We talk the new E Dope Card and the accompanying App.

https://theeverydaysniper.podbean.c...-episode-49-being-a-range-officer-drs-e-dope/
    Have you had any experience with anything on the Apple Watch? I have been playing with it at matches for a timer to help keep track of the stage time while shooting. Can be set to vibrate at intervals using an app called Intervals. Can pre-set timers for different stage lengths and intervals.

Also quite interesting to use the SBC App for wrist based ballistics although I do find this particular app limited and a little clunky. Would be nice if bigger app developers integrated wearables like this since the infrastructure is already there. Similar to the eDope cards.

Frank ( @lowlight ),
    I'm late to the party and playing catch-up on the podcast (really enjoying them during my commute).
    Maybe you know this by now, but just in case!

You are (or, last year at least) using an android phone to run the edope app.
    FYI- The Kestrel Link App also sync's with the edope card, so incase the Kestrel app is in itunes!

Last edited: