• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The final nail.

Crazy Uncle Ron went public and said Chris Kyle deserved to die. I could tolerate his bullshit most of the time but when this piece of shit some of the time, but his anti-vet bullshit was the end. Fuck this drooling old idiot.

Crazy Uncle Ron went public and said Chris Kyle deserved to die. I could tolerate his bullshit most of the time but when this piece of shit some of the time, but his anti-vet bullshit was the end. Fuck this drooling old idiot.
Agree with you 100% on how poorly he handled that and other military matters, but will say that just because he’s an asshole when it come to assigning blame for the outcomes of policy, doesn’t mean he’s wrong on the core matters of the effects and outcomes that derive from economic and political policy.

He’s been spot-on for about 90% of his predictions, and IMHO believe we shouldn’t ignore his warnings just because he’s a jerk.

Just my $0.02