• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk The firm rifles inc.

acooper1983

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2017
Im a new member here, and not sure where to put this, but i feel like it pertains to this forum as it has to do with PRS.

Im not one to write reviews online, hence this probably won't be very good. I recently picked up an impact precision/mullerworks combo in 6.5x47L that Andy folk at THE FIRM built for me. This is the first rifle I've had andy build, and I am beyond impressed, he got my business by fixing another smiths screw ups on a 7-08AI. I went to the range last weekend and this weekend, and this thing flat out shoots, several groups in the .2s, and today it spit out a .18 (center to center) with a 142 match king @ 2800fps av w 4.2 SD Ive never had a rifle that shot so good, with so little load work up. Andy is truly a mad man for accuracy and the details are as important to him, as they are to the customer. His lead time was more than fair as well, and he was honest about it, no messing around. If anyone is looking to get a gun made, and they aren't liking the huge wait times the big guys are having, give THE FIRM a shot, and see what Andy can do for you. I also want to congratulate Andy on his 5th place finish at the Heatstroke Open! great shooting!

+1 for Andy and The Firm! How are you liking that Impact action?

I've got 61 rounds through it, and its slick as snot on a doorknob. Im 100% completely happy with it!

That's what I was hoping to hear! Thanks for the update/review!