• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The First Lady

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    I'm not giving this the movie theater tag because it's a series that just started. So far I've watched the first 2 episodes and I am hooked! It's being streamed on Showtime and also on Prime. This first season is all about Michelle Obama, Betty Ford, and Eleanor Roosevelt. I personally don't care if it's historically accurate or not because it's entertaining. You all should give the first episode a shot and see if you're hooked too.

Anyone who can willingly look at Monkeychelle Obummer or Killary Skankton is either one fucked up individual or has a cast iron stomach.
    Them be some nasty ass bitches.

When I read the title, this is not the subject I thought the thread would be about.

Thank you,
    MrSmith

Reactions: Two36
    Say what you want about Hillary or Michelle, but I will always say that Eleanor was the ugliest First Lady ever.
    Be honest.
    What would happen if you woke up next to Killary and your wang was stuck to your leg with dried up love juice ?

• Haha
    Reactions: Two36
    Be honest.
    What would happen if you woke up next to Killary and your wang was stuck to your leg with dried up love juice ?

Her now or back in 1969? ;)

hillary-clinton-019.jpg

I think I'd rather watch paint dry. You must truly be bored, or a masochist.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot