• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The Fix by Q in 6mm Creedmoor with Proof Research barrel. Ultra rare and hard to find. *BACK UP*

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling the following two rifles. SELLING, ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. I'm moving to the gulf coast of Florida in two months and I'm not going to have time or the opportunity to shoot or hunt anymore. Trading LR shooting for offshore fishing.

Payment via certified bank check ONLY. No other forms of payment.

Q The Fix 6mm Creedmoor with 26" Proof Research factory barrel. It will include a Q taper adaptor ring for regular muzzle brakes/cans and a Rad Pro Innovations Arca Swiss rails as well.

The rifle is in excellent condition and has 214 documented rounds on it. 140 rounds of factory ammo and 74 rounds of my loads. It shoots 1/4 MOA with both of my loads. Factory ammo hovered 1/2-3/4moa depending on the load. (Tried FGMM, and two Hornady flavors).

Also included is the loaded ammo SOLD AS COMPONENTS. I will not split this up and just as a disclaimer the buyer assumes all responsibility shooting it. I load very much on the safe side of pressure however. Buyer also receives all load data.

Components consist of:

Load 1. 100 pieces of Alpha Brass total. 41 once fired in this rifle and 59 loaded with H4350, Federal 210M's, and Barnes 95gr LRX bullets.

Load 2. 100 pieces of Starline brass total. 33 pieces once fired in this rifle, 67 loaded with Varget, Federal 205M's, and Berger 65gr BT Targets.

This price for this rifle as described is $3650 $3500 $3300 shipped FIRM. The components will ship separately from the rifle directly to you.

I also have a few KAC 10rd magazines that I can sell along with the rifle for $75 each.

Last edited:
    Reactions: JeffLebowski
    Bump. One time price drop to $3500 shipped FIRM. No long holds/layaway at this point. Full and cleared payment MUST be received by 5/22. If you don't have all the cash now I'm willing to take a 25% deposit and hold the rifle for final payment so long as cleared full payment is received by then.

How much is a new one?

They are $3600-3900 new with the Proof research barrels, if you can find them in stock somewhere. I've never seen a 6mm Creed one before. You can't just buy the barrel either, Q isn't selling them right now and they are the only source for the barrel extension.

Reactions: JMS904
    Not sure where you are moving, but FYI in case you are near Tampa and time opens up we have a 2,000 yard facility under construction most recent news is first weekend of August opening. Maybe keep the 6mm! Love the rig my buddy just ordered a 6.5 from EuroOptic today.

I get that after this past season I'm bored to death with hunting even sold my thermal. I'm sure I will get my fill with LRP too at some point, but been stuck at 550 and wanna stretch it out. Good luck with the move.

I own custom rod company and I can trade you for some offshore rods. These rods haven’t been built yet (they’d be built to your specs) and of course I would make sure the trade value was more than fair on your end. Just an idea.

I own custom rod company and I can trade you for some offshore rods. These rods haven’t been built yet (they’d be built to your specs) and of course I would make sure the trade value was more than fair on your end. Just an idea.

Already ordered Chaos rods but if you’ve got a few Avet LX 6/3 Raptor Patriots laying around I’d work them + cash for the rifle. They retail at $526 each and I need 3 total.

No sir I sure don’t,I wish I did! I appreciate your time tho!