• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The FJB chant continues

it's not large enough it would seem to need 11 million more people chanting day and night out side his neighborhood at his office at the white house and another 11 million to just follow him around f biden .. But he still would not get it nor would his handlers care .

Reactions: Ravenworks
The part I wonder about is are they chanting FJB thinking it is really HIM making decisions and if JB is gone the things they are upset about get better
or
Is the FJB a catchy simple chant to say fuck all the people in office that are doing the things it looks like Joe is doing

I fear many think this is 100% Joe and giving him all the blame....

Last edited:
Reactions: acudaowner
Wont be long before they want to pass a law against this sort of thing...Goodbye 1A

Reactions: 10ring'r
They have passed rules in congress that you can’t disparage JB in the floor. Didn’t matter with DJT.

They have passed rules in congress that you can’t disparage JB in the floor. Didn’t matter with DJT.
Hadnt heard of that. do you have a link?

Joe must tell his wife after hearing it that the people love him why else would they want to fuck me.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
Sports fans may redeem themselves but the people playing the sport still suck ass
4781_this.png

fantasy-football-kathy-bates.gif