• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Flynn Trump Russia Plot thickens.

Half stepping his way to the election with his fingers crossed the Biden theft of the vote goes swimmingly.

If that's the case the report never sees the light of day.

If Trump stays in office Durham turns in 500 pages of Soduku puzzles at a cost in the millions.

Please. Just once, hold these POS accountable and actually send them to Prison. And I'm not saying Club Fed either. I'm talking your average Joe Shit the Ragman DOC State Run Shit Hole of a Prison. You know, where bad men do bad things to other bad men kinda Prison. Just once! Please!

Half stepping his way to the election with his fingers crossed the Biden theft of the vote goes swimmingly.

If that's the case the report never sees the light of day.

If Trump stays in office Durham turns in 500 pages of Soduku puzzles at a cost in the millions.

Sadly I'm begining to think you are spot on with that statement.

Sadly nothing will happen to them
This is what it all amounts to. I don't even understand why they bother to investigate, unless it's to keep the low information Q tards on the edge of their seats for another day. Nothing is going to happen to anyone.

Reactions: Lesch
Please. Just once, hold these POS accountable and actually send them to Prison. And I'm not saying Club Fed either. I'm talking your average Joe Shit the Ragman DOC State Run Shit Hole of a Prison. You know, where bad men do bad things to other bad men kinda Prison. Just once! Please!

Some of these are capital offenses.

Eisenhower had to kill Eddie Slovak due to the problems they were having with departures from the front. It was of militarily strategic importance.

This whole mess needs at least one Eddie Slovak and it better not be the janitor.

Hi,

1600985970981.png

And what it is; is the......

1600986050441.png

Doing what it does best....

1600986125608.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: RTH1800
Reactions: Lesch
Hmmm🤔 So it wasn't just the seventh floor! Imagine that.
I won't go any further to avoid the ban cat.
But this IS bad

Not for nothing but whatever happened to good old fashioned "get rid of the evidence"? Shit supposedly keeps popping up all over the place again and again. Don't the have a way of just destroying the shit they think will incriminate them?

Reactions: clcustom1911
Not for nothing but whatever happened to good old fashioned "get rid of the evidence"? Shit supposedly keeps popping up all over the place again and again. Don't the have a way of just destroying the shit they think will incriminate them?

They don’t give a shit about anything! That’s why they all purchased “Professional Liability Insurance”!

The more I read that article, the more my blood pressure ascended into the heights of Bullshit Mountain. I did my damndest for over a decade of my life dedicated to law enforcement to "do the right thing". To see the blatant abuse of power, targeting, circumventing of the Constitution (thanks to the Patriot Act and 'National Security Letters') and other things.... it just makes mt blood boil that people get so lost in the trees, fueled by emotion in a field where there is no place for personal vendetta, or political leanings.

It disgusts me.

NSA

I feel that the next month or so is the time the report has to be released AND actions taken against those who have broken the law. Between this report and Epstein's madam tattle telling, this should get rid of 80% of the swamp.

Last edited:
I keep thinking that too. But, apparently the worst they believe could happen is a civil suit.

That should be the least of their worries, IMO. But..... here we are.

The more I read that article, the more my blood pressure ascended into the heights of Bullshit Mountain. I did my damndest for over a decade of my life dedicated to law enforcement to "do the right thing". To see the blatant abuse of power, targeting, circumventing of the Constitution (thanks to the Patriot Act and 'National Security Letters') and other things.... it just makes mt blood boil that people get so lost in the trees, fueled by emotion in a field where there is no place for personal vendetta, or political leanings.

It disgusts me.
Well if you want to have a stroke and fall over dead read Clinton Cash and Secret Empires by Peter Schweitzer 😡

We have a NSA nothing is ever destroyed. But they have tried, that is what Muellers job was apparently. I can't wait until they start dropping Signal and other covert comms that are supposed to be impossible to decrypt. I think that will be last because it has been so useful knowing the enemies comms. They thought they were safe. JMHO

Also thickening.

And the masses awaken

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I feel that the next month or so is the time the report has to be released AND actions taken against those who have broken the law. Between this report and Epstein's madam tattle telling, this should get rid of 80% of the swamp.

What I have noticed but goes "un-noticed" is the number of child trafficking "rings" broken with relatively large numbers of kids brought out of sex slavery and yet there is little in the news, perhaps a blurb or two.

Its making it through my tin foil hat signals shield that these things seem to have accelerated since Maxwell was taken into custody.

Daily Mail ran a news article over her disappointment that Epstein never made her an honest woman with marriage.

Hmmmmmm? I wonder what Q thinks?

I keep thinking that too. But, apparently the worst they believe could happen is a civil suit.

That should be the least of their worries, IMO. But..... here we are.

They never thought it would ever get questioned.

Hillary was supposed to win.

Trump was never supposed to happen, he is just a joke.

With his victory they knew they were screwed.

Admiral Rodgers is the one that had the Patriotism to go to Trump and advise him he was in danger.

The only hope the coup had was to kill Flynn, who they knew would have the keys to the evidence locker and would use it, than use their other swamp creatures Comey, Sessions, et al to obfuscate and confuse Trump.

Trump is his naivete of just how cut throat this all is sent a peace offering to Clinton, let Comey keep his job, and trusted Sessions.

I am not an investigator, I never even slept in a Holiday Inn yet I know this and I know it to be true through to my core and I see no one going to jail and I say this can not be allowed to pass as it is the death of the Republic and should it try to be forced upon the People than there is just cause and reason to resort to the natural rights we enjoy as free people to remedy this tyranny.

If they can do this at that level we could be erased in moments with no questions asked.

*yawn*

Like you, and many on this forum and across the country, I *had* been following all of this with baited breath, maybe even a bit of drool forming, the teasing aroma of a sexy woman's pheromone scent tantalizing my olfactory whilst blindfolded....

But, here we are.... with only on guilty plea from Klinesmith who, in the IG report altered an email to get surveillance going on Dr. Carter Page (yes, he's a Ph.D.)....

We used to call that "falsifying evidence" and it would cause riots if it were a street level cop...especially now...

And Klinesmith, through his attorney admitted to doctoring the email, but believed in doctoring the email, it was still true...

Holy fuck.

So, for me, the scent and hope of soft, warm, delicious labia in my face have been replaced by the putrid scent of human decay, and the blindfolded lifted to reveal the visual of an unidentifiable human in a state of liquefaction.

In short, I'm over it. Nothing gonna happen to anyone notable..

Ever.

*yawn*

Like you, and many on this forum and across the country, I *had* been following all of this with baited breath, maybe even a bit of drool forming, the teasing aroma of a sexy woman's pheromone scent tantalizing my olfactory whilst blindfolded....

But, here we are.... with only on guilty plea from Klinesmith who, in the IG report altered an email to get surveillance going on Dr. Carter Page (yes, he's a Ph.D.)....

We used to call that "falsifying evidence" and it would cause riots if it were a street level cop...especially now...

And Klinesmith, through his attorney admitted to doctoring the email, but believed in doctoring the email, it was still true...

Holy fuck.

So, for me, the scent and hope of soft, warm, delicious labia in my face have been replaced by the putrid scent of human decay, and the blindfolded lifted to reveal the visual of an unidentifiable human in a state of liquefaction.

In short, I'm over it. Nothing gonna happen to anyone notable..

Ever.

Your correct but the investigation employs lawyers who are friends of friends and they need to make billables . Government is going to give me 35 million to investigate Bozo so be it and I'll do the best job I can to make it look like I earned my money, what the hell its only taxpayer money ......

Fox Business News has Sidney Powell on and she is laying out the new revelations and just how damning they are.

My wife asked me to explain it to her and I almost blew up when she laughed at what she took as hyperbole from me when I said the plotters need to be shot.

Earlier today lowlight posted a comedic thing about Hitler and a member with memories of a Dad badly banged up by Hitlers Troops took offense.

Meh, Hitler paid for his crimes and was killed for them while watching what he loved destroyed. The members Dad won. I can find some humor in the life and death of a defeated criminal - key thing is we won.

I cant find humor in this shit though because we seem to be far, far away from any of the criminals being charged for their crimes and they are in the midst of creating a civil war to ensure they never are.

This shit is so bad, people like my wife need to wake up to it, and get pissed deep in their soul, a type of anger that releases their primordial instincts of survival.

That is not hyperbole, these assholes intended to destroy our country and way of life.

Last edited:
Fox Business News has Sidney Powell on and she is laying out the new revelations and just how damning they are.

My wife asked me to explain it to her and I almost blew up when she laughed at what she took as hyperbole from me when I said the plotters need to be shot.

Earlier today @lowlight posted a comedic thing about Hitler and a member with memories of a Dad badly banged up by Hitlers Troops took offense.

Meh, Hitler paid for his crimes and was killed for them while watching what he loved destroyed. The members Dad won. I can find some humor in the life and death of a defeated criminal - key thing is we won.

I cant find humor in this shit though because we seem to be far, far away from any of the criminals being charged for their crimes and they are in the midst of creating a civil war to ensure they never are.

This shit is so bad, people like my wife need to wake up to it, and get pissed deep in their soul, a type of anger that releases their primordial instincts of survival.

That is not hyperbole, these assholes intended to destroy our country and way of life.
I’m actually starting to feel like something may actually happen to them, especially if Trump wins.

This attempted coup simply can’t go unpunished. They’ve got fckn proof of FBI agents admitting “...get him to lie so we can prosecute or get him fired” !!!!!

I’m actually starting to feel like something may actually happen to them, especially if Trump wins.

This attempted coup simply can’t go unpunished. They’ve got fckn proof of FBI agents admitting “...get him to lie so we can prosecute or get him fired” !!!!!

The swamp is slow walking this through the election in hopes Biden wins.

They will either ensure that outcome through massive fraud or they will instigate a Civil war to tear the whole thing down.

If Trump wins it will be like when he asked "Okay what is your replacement for ObamaCare that you have talked about for 6 years?" The swamp will say "We never intended to replace ObamaCare and we never intended to investigate our crimes".

The media and the Dems will never , can never allow this to be true. It would be like telling a religious person “Hate to tell you this but there is no God and here’s the proof.”

Reactions: OldSalty2
Just listening to the Jordan Seculo radio show. His father Jay is on Trump’s legal team. They say there is much, much more coming. I guess we’ll see!

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
This is a very serious thread and I don’t want to detract from that but.......
Sidney Powell is one elegant woman IMO
And yes I would 😬
E81205DD-E0D7-4F4D-B03E-5F3884B1689F.jpeg

As much as I hope and pray that these swamp dwellers will be brought to light and forced to pay for their deeds, I don't think anything big is going to happen. Maybe some of the low hanging fruit will spend a few years in jail. I don't think you'll ever see the Clintons wearing stripes. How many congress critters (on both sides of the aisle) do you think will ever see the inside of a jail cell? Probably none.

As much as I like to make fun of the Demwits, most will continue to make ill-gotten gains and there's nothing we can do about it.

As much as I hope and pray that these swamp dwellers will be brought to light and forced to pay for their deeds, I don't think anything big is going to happen. Maybe some of the low hanging fruit will spend a few years in jail. I don't think you'll ever see the Clintons wearing stripes. How many congress critters (on both sides of the aisle) do you think will ever see the inside of a jail cell? Probably none.

As much as I like to make fun of the Demwits, most will continue to make ill-gotten gains and there's nothing we can do about it.

Well, something could be done, it’s just a matter of how many are willing to risk what it takes to do something. Most people work and follow the law and just want to be left alone. Until they feel the need, nothing will ever get done. But if you squeeze hard enough at some point something will happen. The other problem is, nobody wants to see it fail either because nobody knows what the new version would look like. It’s risky. Are you willing to take the risk with like 100,000 others? It would take a massive movement for change. But it could be done.

Well, something could be done, it’s just a matter of how many are willing to risk what it takes to do something. Most people work and follow the law and just want to be left alone. Until they feel the need, nothing will ever get done. But if you squeeze hard enough at some point something will happen. The other problem is, nobody wants to see it fail either because nobody knows what the new version would look like. It’s risky. Are you willing to take the risk with like 100,000 others? It would take a massive movement for change. But it could be done.

The issue is that you better be swinging for the fence, because if you don't have your ducks in a row and a SUPER solid case, they will come at you with both barrels. The way I see it, they can't go after 1 person at a time. If they do, the others will attack you like you've never seen. I wouldn't recommend going for a jog in the park, if you know what I means. There have been many who have tried and have had an accident, like committing suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head and things like that.

Reactions: SilentStalkr