• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The GOAT

Yea watching the same 5 teams get the best recruits every year and win almost all their games is so exciting isn’t it!
Roll Tide!!
IDK, watching Jalen Hurts & Devonta Smith play for the Eagles is kinda exciting.
TBH, when I read the thread title, I thought Nick Saban!

Reactions: Schroedernd
The GOATs of GOATs. Wayne Gretzky. If you took all his goals away, his assist totals would be more than anyone's point total. That's absurd.

Reactions: FWoo45
Everybody is hungry because they are broke ass kids who have to be careful not to get anyhitng of worth given to them while the NCAA rakes in millions off them fuckng up their bodies hoping they are the 1 in 100 that makes it.

At least the NFL pays their players.

Nobody who plays under todays rules deserves to be mentioned VS people who played before many of the rule changes. There will never be a GOAt because it is not the same game they are playing now.
You realize that the spicy gymnast spinner from LSU makes 2 mil a year from that NIL crap right? It’s not under the table anymore.
The GOATs of GOATs. Wayne Gretzky. If you took all his goals away, his assist totals would be more than anyone's point total. That's absurd.
Hockey is the only pro sport I watch anymore. As a Pens fan, I’d like to think Mario could’ve been better if he wasn’t hurt so much but he was. Saving Pitt hockey makes him my favorite.

In a previous life, I was a Raider fan who hated Brady. Now, the national fag league can kiss my ass but I can respect that the guy was the most successful at his job. And that he knocked up a super model that is now paying him to bang other chicks. Well played fucker.

Reactions: AngryKoala
here or not life goes on .till the next goat is crowned and the next and the next .

You realize that the spicy gymnast spinner from LSU makes 2 mil a year from that NIL crap right? It’s not under the table anymore.

Hockey is the only pro sport I watch anymore. As a Pens fan, I’d like to think Mario could’ve been better if he wasn’t hurt so much but he was. Saving Pitt hockey makes him my favorite.

In a previous life, I was a Raider fan who hated Brady. Now, the national fag league can kiss my ass but I can respect that the guy was the most successful at his job. And that he knocked up a super model that is now paying him to bang other chicks. Well played fucker.
No, I had to look up who they are.

No, they don't play college football.

No, they aren't really relevant to the conversation. She is not getting paid because of her gymnastics skills. She is making money on a side gig. Its like if Reggie Bush was getting paid to shake his dick at people at Chip'n'Dale's, instead of getting free cars and money from donors because he was great college football player.

Virtue signaling, that one is better for only watching college football is silly for so so many reasons. because the NFL is woke, because the NFL is crooked, etc, etc, etc, college football is the same. With one exception the NCAA makes all their money and keeps it from the players.

Maybe its the new way for college athletes to make money, they can sell pictures of their privates to wealthy donors. That would make college sports much better if all the players had the option to be sexually exploited to make some money, huh?

Incorrect and might want to look into the history of the engineering firm that did the study. Pv=nrt, factor in the deviation of the pressure gauge and the equilibrium time and poof...no cheating....not difficult.

Spygate, was blown way out of proportion unless there was some unreleased evidence that was destroyed but what they presented was a joke.
The ball was under inflated its that simple. The rule doesn't give inflation specifications and then say its OK to be under if its cold. They also didn't present the balls properly to the refs for testing before the game. I wonder why the other teams balls weren't under pressure in the same game. I wonder why only one ball had dropped below the limit. :unsure: I wonder why the Pats were so good comparatively vs the rest of the NFL at not fumbling before they were caught deflating balls. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What they were doing in spy gate was also cheating, I.E breaking the rules. Thats what cheating is, breaking the rules. They are perennial and perpetual cheaters. Caught more than any team in the NFL.

What you are doing is making excuses for cheating. Cheaters are scum.

Also a reminder before 1980 most QBs called their own plays. Bradshaw won 4 as a big dummy calling his own plays.

Why aren't guys like Charles Hayley and ted hendricks in the convo, they got 5-6 rings...

Why do super bowls count but nfl champions pre super bowl don't?

We have the tuck rule from Brady but the Mel blunt rule from the Steelers has more of an impact on the game.

And I freaking Hate the steelers.

The ball was under inflated its that simple. The rule doesn't give inflation specifications and then say its OK to be under if its cold. They also didn't present the balls properly to the refs for testing before the game. I wonder why the other teams balls weren't under pressure in the same game. I wonder why only one ball had dropped below the limit. :unsure: I wonder why the Pats were so good comparatively vs the rest of the NFL at not fumbling before they were caught deflating balls. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What they were doing in spy gate was also cheating, I.E breaking the rules. Thats what cheating is, breaking the rules. They are perennial and perpetual cheaters. Caught more than any team in the NFL.

What you are doing is making excuses for cheating. Cheaters are scum.

The other teams balls sat in a temperature controlled room and thus reached equilibrium. They took he balls from the field, went straight into a room and measured them....big difference.

Also, if it gave such an advantage then why did the Patriots perform better in the second half?

I wonder why the ball PSI data kept increasing as the saturation time in the room increased? Sorry, not cheating, explained by a very simple gas law and deflategate has been disproven by individuals more intelligent than I.

Point to where on the doll that Tom Brady or Robert Kraft touched you?

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
The other teams balls sat in a temperature controlled room and thus reached equilibrium. They took he balls from the field, went straight into a room and measured them....big difference.

Also, if it gave such an advantage then why did the Patriots perform better in the second half?

I wonder why the ball PSI data kept increasing as the saturation time in the room increased? Sorry, not cheating, explained by a very simple gas law and deflategate has been disproven by individuals more intelligent than I.

Point to where on the doll that Tom Brady or Robert Kraft touched you?
They cheated plain and simple. You believe all the stupid bullshit you want. i know its kind of your thing. 🤡 🤡 🤡