• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Great Reset

When people get hungry, yer neighbor will shoot you for a ham sammich.
This country is 3 days away from being hungry.

Judging by the land yacht on the hover round that was at the grocery store, I’d say a little hunger might be a good thing lol

Im not sure the Russianss are done yet. If America were to fall the Russians could revert and move on Europe.

Economically and military wise Russia is inferior to the state of Texas.

The nasty one will be the war with china that has to happen, and much like everything else in life the longer we put it off, the worse it will likely be.

What will be the down fall for the US is the statists, many even on this site are all like “fuck the crown” but also “red coat lives matter”

Reactions: deersniper

I don't disagree some of these things *could* happen....at this point in world history I leave nothing off the table of possibilities it's an amazing daily exercise watching events unfold. When viewing this video through the lens of the author's predominant theme in his youtube library: buy buy buy Bitcoin the US Dollar is going to collapse any day get it while you can buy bitcoin. This matches the repeated claims you have made of impending collapse the last year that will happen any day. Heck now you have it down to a 30-90 day window?? Yet you have even taken this authors words and made claims he didn't. You state that the Saudi's have *stopped* using the petrodollar as of 2 weeks ago. The author says in his exact words at 8: 20 'This is my theory and this is speculation.....the Saudi's are getting ready to sell a lot more oil for euros and yuan'. Where did you get that the Saudis *stopped* using the petrodollar 2 weeks ago? Go to 9:44 and he says 'will the U.S. do anything *if* the Saudi's stop using the US Dollar?". A couple of weeks have passed since his assertions and I ask you please show me where SA is no longer using petrodollar exchange.

Your leaps of what was actually stated in this op-ed and what has transpired have the myopic zeal of the Bush National Guard story. 'The spirit of the letter'. Why not just state what is in the story vs making up your own narrative? The Dollar is under more pressure than it's been in my lifetime, the world is bat shit crazy and there is no question America is in uncharted waters.....I'm am not advocating we are all roses...this is crazy stuff we are living through. And back to the reason I responded to your claim earlier in the thread: as of this morning Tuesday Sept 7 SA is still settling it's oil contracts in the same modality it has for decades.

Arab Extra Light is priced at $72.05 this morning:

I'll ask you one more time to please show me a where SA has *stopped* using the petrodollar, not an op-ed video that says it might happen if you can connect the dots of his circular logic. And if you can show me that data point I'll be very grateful and say thank you b/c it will result in a seismic shift of my allocations to O&G. It's impossible to catch every news tidbit and if I missed this massive newsflash then damn.....I will indeed be grateful for you showing me that it happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: E. Bryant
I don't disagree some of these things *could* happen....at this point in world history I leave nothing off the table of possibilities it's an amazing daily exercise watching events unfold. When viewing this video through the lens of the author's predominant theme in his youtube library: buy buy buy Bitcoin the US Dollar is going to collapse any day get it while you can buy bitcoin. This matches the repeated claims you have made of impending collapse the last year that will happen any day. Heck now you have it down to a 30-90 day window?? Yet you have even taken this authors words and made claims he didn't. You state that the Saudi's have *stopped* using the petrodollar as of 2 weeks ago. The author says in his exact words at 8: 20 'This is my theory and this is speculation.....the Saudi's are getting ready to sell a lot more oil for euros and yuan'. Where did you get that the Saudis *stopped* using the petrodollar 2 weeks ago? Go to 9:44 and he says 'will the U.S. do anything *if* the Saudi's stop using the US Dollar?". A couple of weeks have passed since his assertions and I ask you please show me where SA is no longer using petrodollar exchange.

Your leaps of what was actually stated in this op-ed and what has transpired have the myopic zeal of the Bush National Guard story. 'The spirit of the letter'. Why not just state what is in the story vs making up your own narrative? The Dollar is under more pressure than it's been in my lifetime, the world is bat shit crazy and there is no question America is in uncharted waters.....I'm am not advocating we are all roses...this is crazy stuff we are living through. And back to the reason I responded to your claim earlier in the thread: as of this morning Tuesday Sept 7 SA is still settling it's oil contracts in the same modality it has for decades.

Arab Extra Light is priced at $72.05 this morning:

I'll ask you one more time to please show me a where SA has *stopped* using the petrodollar, not an op-ed video that says it might happen if you can connect the dots of his circular logic. And if you can show me that data point I'll be very grateful and say thank you b/c it will result in a seismic shift of my allocations to O&G. It's impossible to catch every news tidbit and if I missed this massive newsflash then damn.....I will indeed be grateful for you showing me that it happened.
I think you both make good points.

But the videos were a real wake up cll for me. These foreign entities are not casually floating along, many are trying to end American hegemony. I really cant blame them, we have used a heavy hand of military intervention for a long time and those who have suffered under it, of been made to feel inferior or as low level players would love nothing more than to see us knocked off our throne. Will it happen in 30-90 days? I dont think so. America still has a couple assets and the world currency is still tied to commodities, one of which we rule, plutonium All or most of our naval vessels are nuke powered. They dont need oil. And we have a lot of oil anyway.

The game changers, as I see it, could be the vast oil gas fields China has found...if they really have found them. could that be just bullshit and bluff? IDK. The other would be if China had EMP capability. One EMP burst could knock out all the communications over a large area, and take out everything that uses a chip. Some of you may know this, do these vessels have back up manual systems in case of that scenario. Ive read that most of the major airports still have back up vacuum tube radar in case of failure.

But life as we've known it is definitely about to change.

I think you both make good points.

But the videos were a real wake up cll for me. These foreign entities are not casually floating along, many are trying to end American hegemony. I really cant blame them, we have used a heavy hand of military intervention for a long time and those who have suffered under it, of been made to feel inferior or as low level players would love nothing more than to see us knocked off our throne. Will it happen in 30-90 days? I dont think so. America still has a couple assets and the world currency is still tied to commodities, one of which we rule, plutonium All or most of our naval vessels are nuke powered. They dont need oil. And we have a lot of oil anyway.

The game changers, as I see it, could be the vast oil gas fields China has found...if they really have found them. could that be just bullshit and bluff? IDK. The other would be if China had EMP capability. One EMP burst could knock out all the communications over a large area, and take out everything that uses a chip. Some of you may know this, do these vessels have back up manual systems in case of that scenario. Ive read that most of the major airports still have back up vacuum tube radar in case of failure.

But life as we've known it is definitely about to change.
Completely agree anything from here forward is akin to going to Mars....it's a one off unknown and is going to be quite a show. My point of contention was yelling fire in a crowded theater.....petrodollar abandoned 2 weeks ago and dollar collapse in 90 days. I mean how hard is it to check and see how oil contracts are being priced at that very minute? Had he just posted the video and said 'this guy has some interesting thoughts on what might happen moving forward' I'd of agreed in part and not thought anything beyond it. The youtube *author* does a good job of stating it's merely a hypothesis of his, not a factual reality having taken place *yet*.

Reactions: Maggot
Completely agree anything from here forward is akin to going to Mars....it's a one off unknown and is going to be quite a show. My point of contention was yelling fire in a crowded theater.....petrodollar abandoned 2 weeks ago and dollar collapse in 90 days. I mean how hard is it to check and see how oil contracts are being priced at that very minute? Had he just posted the video and said 'this guy has some interesting thoughts on what might happen moving forward' I'd of agreed in part and not thought anything beyond it. The youtube *author* does a good job of stating it's merely a hypothesis of his, not a factual reality having taken place *yet*.

The dollar collapse is kinda out there, it’s all FIAT and that’s just based on perception, frankly I think globally people have resoundingly more faith in the US than china or some Middle East shit hole, thus our dollar taking a shit in favor of the yen is laughable.

The only way I see the dollar taking a shit is
1 A real civil war here in the US, but folks are too fat and lazy for that, and overall the majority have it too good to risk it.
2 Some apocalyptic shit happening, in which case we’ll be trading pelts and hydro, bullets and labor and the like, again not to make the boog boyz cry, but I don’t see that happening anytime soon ether.

The dollar collapse is kinda out there, it’s all FIAT and that’s just based on perception, frankly I think globally people have resoundingly more faith in the US than china or some Middle East shit hole, thus our dollar taking a shit in favor of the yen is laughable.
I've echoed that sentiment in various doomer threads the past 18 months or so, but a segment of the population seems to think the rest of the world would be up for parking their capital in a communist country with a closed off economy like China. I for one do not and am balls deep invested in America and have not wavered. I've have added a bit more to cash powder as I feel there can still be some more good buying opportunities b/f the year closes out. Who knows though we blew through the last S&P support levels w/o even a smidge of pause so who knows. I hate having idle cash I like it working harder than I do:/.

On the oil front, middle east etc.....that missile attack on SA's northern oil fields Monday is but a taste of what I feel is to come. How hard is it going to be for these terrorist groups to run amok unfettered post Stan? To boot probably with a lot of our hardware.

I've echoed that sentiment in various doomer threads the past 18 months or so, but a segment of the population seems to think the rest of the world would be up for parking their capital in a communist country with a closed off economy like China. I for one do not and am balls deep invested in America and have not wavered. I've have added a bit more to cash powder as I feel there can still be some more good buying opportunities b/f the year closes out. Who knows as blew through the last S&P support levels w/o even a smidge of pause so who knows. I hate having idle cash I like it working harder than I do:/.

Honestly the chinese and other commies don’t even trust their own economy, the average chinaman would probably rather be invested in the US economy than his own.

Reactions: Bender
I've echoed that sentiment in various doomer threads the past 18 months or so, but a segment of the population seems to think the rest of the world would be up for parking their capital in a communist country with a closed off economy like China. I for one do not and am balls deep invested in America and have not wavered. I've have added a bit more to cash powder as I feel there can still be some more good buying opportunities b/f the year closes out. Who knows though we blew through the last S&P support levels w/o even a smidge of pause so who knows. I hate having idle cash I like it working harder than I do:/.

On the oil front, middle east etc.....that missile attack on SA's northern oil fields Monday is but a taste of what I feel is to come. How hard is it going to be for these terrorist groups to run amok unfettered post Stan? To boot probably with a lot of our hardware.
Honestly the chinese and other commies don’t even trust their own economy, the average chinaman would probably rather be invested in the US economy than his own.
My thought as well. The Chinese fuck every body, every body knows that, or should. Who the fuck would invest in china knowing as soon as its convenient theyll seize your assets and say fuck you.

Crap, Im surprised there haven been more low level attacks here. It doesnt take but a bic lighter at a gas station or series of gas stations, or wade into a crowded mall or gathering at Xmas w.ith AK's.

God bless and protect our Republic despite its many faults. It beats anything else Ive seen.

Not to mention Europe as they are flocking to US equities and bonds from private investors to hedge funds to sovereign wealth funds. If looking for negative yielding investments is the goal.....Europe is the place.

Reactions: TurboTrout
many even on this site are all like “fuck the crown” but also “red coat lives matter”
9B5CD450-6AA8-4370-8C18-201034922E4C.gif

I don't China needs money or is concern about money if they were they would be protecting us like the goose who laid the golden egg. We are their largest customer and they want to destroy us , if your in the business of making money you wouldn't kick your only customer in the balls right .....

Couple things:

1. Klaus mentioned a cyber bug of great magnitude. Is this still in the offing? Somebody get him on the phone and confirm. This is the foible that almost everything is subject to. That bitcoin stash would be as worthless as a five year dead milk cow if the internet died. EMP is no longer necessary, just remove the internet. Maybe this is why Russia has been developing their own internal version?

2. China's belt and road initiative actually has two forks - one land based and one maritime. One of the proposed maritime routes is through the Gulf, and they are building huge ports in the area. Why explore for their oil when they can keep it in reserve and just buy it from Iran and others? They are already getting the road together to have land access to Iran, which will lead to Iraq, etc. China isn't fucking anyone over - the politicians in all of the countries around the world are the ones doing that to their citizens. They could be saying no, but aren't, and no one is asking the citizens their opinions.

None of this is rocket science, its pretty easy to see.

Couple things:

1. Klaus mentioned a cyber bug of great magnitude. Is this still in the offing? Somebody get him on the phone and confirm. This is the foible that almost everything is subject to. That bitcoin stash would be as worthless as a five year dead milk cow if the internet died. EMP is no longer necessary, just remove the internet. Maybe this is why Russia has been developing their own internal version?

2. China's belt and road initiative actually has two forks - one land based and one maritime. One of the proposed maritime routes is through the Gulf, and they are building huge ports in the area. Why explore for their oil when they can keep it in reserve and just buy it from Iran and others? They are already getting the road together to have land access to Iran, which will lead to Iraq, etc. China isn't fucking anyone over - the politicians in all of the countries around the world are the ones doing that to their citizens. They could be saying no, but aren't, and no one is asking the citizens their opinions.

Getting rid of the internet, not sure that toothpaste is going back in the tube.

You could put a major speed bump in, but it would adapt and overcome, tech doesn’t care about tyrants

Look at people in communist china easily getting around “the great firewall” with VPNs and the like, and I’m not talking Kevin Mitnick types, I’m talking simple school kids and the normal slave labor class.

If I lost everything in servers, or as the kids call it “the cloud”, meh, everything worth a damn is also stored locally on multiple devices (most by simple device defaults) I have physical custody of. Add to that companies many companies are storing things with encryption that doesn’t even allow them to read the contents, which is smart on their end for many reasons.

Toast the servers I use, I’ll find new ones, change some settings and move on.

Biggest internet threat isn’t ending it, even politicians arnt that dumb, social media is the best thing to happen to big gov since gass, cheap bullets and government education, if people wanted to rebel, they should all delete their social media, or better just make burner accounts with VPNs, edit meta data on photos, post nonsense checkins, friend people they never heard of, and just post a tons bogus data.

Last edited:
Couple things:

Yes and no on that. They are doing exactly what we've done, expanding and moving in to areas, cant blame them for that. But there are many stories about US business's that have invested in China by taking their technology there, and then waking up one morning and finding the doors locked and their keys dont work anymore. If thats not getting fucked I dont know what is. And theyve stolen boatloads of our technology in every field. They dont create, the plagiarize and steal. Fuck the Chinese.

Cobb was the first to coin this. Long before the internet. Here is his preeminent post on this.

“Only peasants care about America. Those who are wealthy find it merely convenient…”

Yes and no on that. They are doing exactly what we've done, expanding and moving in to areas, cant blame them for that. But there are many stories about US business's that have invested in China by taking their technology there, and then waking up one morning and finding the doors locked and their keys dont work anymore. If thats not getting fucked I dont know what is. And theyve stolen boatloads of our technology in every field. They dont create, the plagiarize and steal. Fuck the Chinese.

Apache Petroleum figured that out a long time ago. No one listened until recently.

Part of the supply chain issues is that many are moving out of China.

China never invented Logic. Never. Let that sink in.

Apache Petroleum figured that out a long time ago. No one listened until recently.

Part of the supply chain issues is that many are moving out of China.

China never invented Logic. Never. Let that sink in.
Logic was begun by the Greeks and perfected by the northern Europeans...Brits, Germans, to some degree the French.

I studied a lot of it as a philosophy major. If you want some fun reading try some of Zeno's Paradox's. One of my early girlfriends told me I had the most logical mind she had ever met. dont know if that was a compliment of put down.

www.britannica.com › topic › history-of-logichistory of logic | Ancient, Medieval, Modern, & Contemporary ...

Reactions: clcustom1911
Cobb was the first to coin this. Long before the internet. Here is his preeminent post on this.

“Only peasants care about America. Those who are wealthy find it merely convenient…”
Interesting read but Id say he is off base some areas. For instance:

" You buy a cheap chair to sleep in, you save money, study, work and spend most of your time in self-improvement to get a fluffier bed. But does the quality of your sleep improve? You eat a better brand of steak, but does your body digest its proteins any better? You buy a better car, but can you get to work any faster? Moreover can you drive a fast car, more than 175 MPH? All of our self-improvement goes to what end? It doesn't generally make us a different type of individual, it puts us in contact with a different class of peasantry."

I bought a better bed and did sleep better which allowed me to sleep less and get more done during the day. It didnt have squat to do with any other 'class o people'

I bought a better car because it rode better, was safer, better gas mileage, and all those things allowed me to do other things I wanted to do insted of being tied to a old clunker that spent a lot of time in the shop.

Logic was begun by the Greeks and perfected by the northern Europeans...Brits, Germans, to some degree the French.

I studied a lot of it as a philosophy major. If you want some fun reading try some of Zeno's Paradox's. One of my early girlfriends told me I had the most logical mind she had ever met. dont know if that was a compliment of put down.

www.britannica.com › topic › history-of-logichistory of logic | Ancient, Medieval, Modern, & Contemporary ...

I took Greek in HS and College. Zeno’s Paradox flummoxed the Greeks, led to the downfall of the Pythagorean School, and it was hard to reconcile until Calculus came along! The Paradox is nonsense. Sort of like, “This sentence is false.”

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
You are correct IMO with that analysis. I was talking about their strategic approach to their version of manifest destiny and how the political elite are allowing it even with the knowledge of past thefts.

I also agree with your assessment on invention. The last thing the Chinese invented was gunpowder. Everything else seems to have been stolen.

World trade / commerce was going on for thousands of years before the United States of America came on the scene. It will continue long after America is gone.

What is backing up the USD today?

The fear of waking up tomorrow morning and having "everything" gone keeps the majority of Americans in denial.

Hopefully I am wrong..........

AJ saw it coming.

Buy more ….everything that you will need.
I’m a poors!

Getting rid of the internet, not sure that toothpaste is going back in the tube.

You could put a major speed bump in, but it would adapt and overcome, tech doesn’t care about tyrants

Look at people in communist china easily getting around “the great firewall” with VPNs and the like, and I’m not talking Kevin Mitnick types, I’m talking simple school kids and the normal slave labor class.

If I lost everything in servers, or as the kids call it “the cloud”, meh, everything worth a damn is also stored locally on multiple devices (most by simple device defaults) I have physical custody of. Add to that companies many companies are storing things with encryption that doesn’t even allow them to read the contents, which is smart on their end for many reasons.

Toast the servers I use, I’ll find new ones, change some settings and move on.

Biggest internet threat isn’t ending it, even politicians arnt that dumb, social media is the best thing to happen to big gov since gass, cheap bullets and government education, if people wanted to rebel, they should all delete their social media, or better just make burner accounts with VPNs, edit meta data on photos, post nonsense checkins, friend people they never heard of, and just post a tons bogus data.
I already do everything you mention in your last paragraph!

Reactions: TurboTrout
World trade / commerce was going on for thousands of years before the United States of America came on the scene. It will continue long after America is gone.

What is backing up the USD today?

The fear of waking up tomorrow morning and having "everything" gone keeps the majority of Americans in denial.

Hopefully I am wrong..........
"

What is backing up the USD today?"

Uranium that powers the only nuclear navy and plutonium for the weapons. Though I believe the French have one nuke carrier and may the Indians have one.

For those who arent familiar...it may seem like nonsense on the surface but think deeply...

Zeno's paradoxes - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Zeno's_paradoxes

Arrow paradox — In the arrow paradox, Zeno states that for motion to occur, an object must change the position which it occupies. He gives an example of ...
I took Greek in HS and College. Zeno’s Paradox flummoxed the Greeks, led to the downfall of the Pythagorean School, and it was hard to reconcile until Calculus came along! The Paradox is nonsense. Sort of like, “This sentence is false.”

Reactions: Tono and Oldloser
Are you familiar with the Eleusinian Mysteries?

You are correct IMO with that analysis. I was talking about their strategic approach to their version of manifest destiny and how the political elite are allowing it even with the knowledge of past thefts.

I also agree with your assessment on invention. The last thing the Chinese invented was gunpowder. Everything else seems to have been stolen.

There is circumstantial evidence that Archimedes knew of it. And that Alexander encountered it at Tyre. Long before China mentioned it.

The period from 300 BC to 400 AD was the classic period for the Silk Road. Ideas and information flowed from one end of Asia to Europe. Highly educated Jews and Greeks and early Christians pretty much ran the road. Most of them starved or were killed and their knowledge lost. We have fragments of the letters and books they kept.

Gunpowder is first mentioned in china about 300 AD. A hundred years before that same time carbon steel shows up in many places along the Silk Road. We can say gunpowder it first recorded China, but it is less likely it was invented there. Just like Carbon Steel.

Long Prior to that in 200 BC complex devices requiring a high degree of science, metallurgy, and machining skill show up in Greece such as the Antikythera Mechanism. Something never again made until late medieval times. And the discovery of the device and then the now understood meaning of cryptic comments in fragments of books makes it clear they were very common.

Aristotle was Alexander’s tutor. He was widely known in Greece. For Aristotle to exist and be understood by his fellow Greeks and welcomed by the Macedonians, the level of education in Greece was very high. There is no way that this level of knowledge and skill did not flow down to all areas in Greece and Asia Minor.

The historical record outside of China is very very poor. Most of the libraries in Europe were systematically destroyed, looted, or burned. And private ones lost. Or rotted. Byzantium was sacked and its library lost. Everything was lost.

China was fortunate to have a stable climate, natural barriers to invasions, and central authorities that saved books, even if they burned some. Europe and most of Asia had none of that. China never invented logic nor an analytic language or the core ideas of individual freedom.

"

What is backing up the USD today?"

Uranium that powers the only nuclear navy and plutonium for the weapons. Though I believe the French have one nuke carrier and may the Indians have one.

If it's not the Petro dollar anymore it's the fact that at one point for better or worse our legal system worked. Patent and trade infringement could be upheld in a court of law. No one trusts the Chinese as their tech companies massively cook their books and operate on stollen tech for the most part, their economy is a paper tiger. But now that the U.S. courts are captured and corrupt to the most extent, this has made us much much weaker. That said one could never contest stollen patents in China, you would only have some chance here. As well our governance is so rocky and weak right now that everyone is shaky and lookin for an escape route for their currency, but there is nothing. This is really the Biden regimes fault, which is really Obama 3.0 with Susan Rice as his proxy, and probably Soros.

Correct. Western civilization created almost everything worth cherishing. The concept of personal liberties, democracy, almost every advanced technology on the planet, the list goes on and on ad nauseum. I will give you 100$ if you can show me one Chinese tech company that does not exist because of stolen western/American technology. I will give you $200 if you can find one that does not cook it's books or has had internal theft or corruption.

Taiwan is a different story, much more like Japan, probably because Japan conquered and managed Taiwan for 50 years or more.

If it's not the Petro dollar anymore it's the fact that at one point for better or worse our legal system worked. Patent and trade infringement could be upheld in a court of law. No one trusts the Chinese as their tech companies massively cook their books and operate on stollen tech for the most part, their economy is a paper tiger. But now that the U.S. courts are captured and corrupt to the most extent, this has made us much much weaker. That said one could never contest stollen patents in China, you would only have some chance here. As well our governance is so rocky and weak right now that everyone is shaky and lookin for an escape route for their currency, but there is nothing. This is really the Biden regimes fault, which is really Obama 3.0 with Susan Rice as his proxy, and probably Soros.

Having been part of successful infringement and fraud cases against both government and private parties reaching into the hundreds of millions in Federal Court, I can assure you the courts still work. The courts system is still very solid here. I have been impressed by some very Liberal Judges and their professionalism and adherence to the Law.

I also worked with a lot of Attorneys, many of the best are Liberal, but again they were committed to justice and it showed. I know two of them are supporting investigations and audits right now as they are premiere Voting Rights experts and are deeply worried about voter fraud. It was just 60 years ago that wide spread fraud deprived poor blacks and some whites the right to vote.

Reactions: Sako man
Having been part of successful infringement and fraud cases against both government and private parties reaching into the hundreds of millions in Federal Court, I can assure you the courts still work. The courts system is still very solid here. I have been impressed by some very Liberal Judges and their professionalism and adherence to the Law.

I also worked with a lot of Attorneys, many of the best are Liberal, but again they were committed to justice and it showed. I know two of them are supporting investigations and audits right now as they are premiere Voting Rights experts and are deeply worried about voter fraud. It was just 60 years ago that wide spread fraud deprived poor blacks and some whites the right to vote.
Surprising to me, and promising to hear. You look at Cicsco Systems claims against China and there was little they could do, not sure if true but there was some evidence that one of the judges was paid off. Once again not sure, but this was something my brother in law had said who has inside knowledge of the case. I don't know enough of the details.

• Haha
Surprise, surprise.

I was curious about Klaus so did a bit of Google. From a centuries old German Jewish family, married to ....................wait for it...................

Marianne, née Rothschild.

• Angry
Surprise, surprise.

I was curious about Klaus so did a bit of Google. From a centuries old German Jewish family, married to ....................wait for it...................

Marianne, née Rothschild.
I think he needs a --------Id better not.

Surprising to me, and promising to hear. You look at Cicsco Systems claims against China and there was little they could do, not sure if true but there was some evidence that one of the judges was paid off. Once again not sure, but this was something my brother in law had said who has inside knowledge of the case. I don't know enough of the details.

Huawei ripped off Cisco's source code straight up. I forget which products. Not only was it shown that the same bugs were present in both code bases, but the same typos were present in log messages and debugs.

I don't know the details of the case, but I know the evidence was indisputable.

• Wow
He will commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head while walking his dog. Jokes aside, the jig is up, there's a lot of people now who know what's going on. You can't put that Genie back in the lamp.
An interesting listen but I note one thing, that he is talking from a 'humanistic' point of view. while I know that eventually 'Good (freedom) will triumph over Evil (enslavement)" and "Light will triumph over darkness" that will happen not by any, or all, human (istic) hands but because of one little Jewish carpenter who said simply "I am the way, the truth, and the LIGHT." I fear it will be a very dark road until that light shines in its fullness again, here upon the earth."

Interesting, isnt it, that both the greatest Good and the greatest Evil that has walked the earth both sprang from the same group. Though as I understand it, the German/Russian/Jews are not really of the seed of Abraham, but adopted Judaism because it was convenient. that makes them even more a falsehood.

Fuck, this is going to get interesting, "Very interesting."

1631073550935.png

An interesting listen but I note one thing, that he is talking from a 'humanistic' point of view. while I know that eventually 'Good (freedom) will triumph over Evil (enslavement)" and "Light will triumph over darkness" that will happen not by any, or all, human (istic) hands but because of one little Jewish carpenter who said simply "I am the way, the truth, and the LIGHT." I fear it will be a very dark road until that light shines in its fullness again, here upon the earth."
Agreed!

Read what I added to that post.

Interesting, isnt it, that both the greatest Good and the greatest Evil that has walked the earth both sprang from the same group. Though as I understand it, the German/Russian/Jews are not really of the seed of Abraham, but adopted Judaism because it was convenient. that makes them even more a falsehood.

Fuck, this is going to get interesting, "Very interesting."

1631073550935.png

Here’s some more info about klaus

I fucking knew it. I call this shit about old Klaus a hot-minute ago with with the sanitized family history.

Reactions: The D

" You buy a cheap chair to sleep in, you save money, study, work and spend most of your time in self-improvement to get a fluffier bed. But does the quality of your sleep improve? You eat a better brand of steak, but does your body digest its proteins any better? You buy a better car, but can you get to work any faster? Moreover can you drive a fast car, more than 175 MPH? All of our self-improvement goes to what end? It doesn't generally make us a different type of individual, it puts us in contact with a different class of peasantry."

I bought a better bed and did sleep better which allowed me to sleep less and get more done during the day. It didnt have squat to do with any other 'class o people'

I bought a better car because it rode better, was safer, better gas mileage, and all those things allowed me to do other things I wanted to do insted of being tied to a old clunker that spent a lot of time in the shop.
I certainly banged more chicks on a mattress than on my old futon! And picking them up was easier with the Acura over the Honda!

The point he's trying to make is maybe best-illustrated by our housing market. My grandparents raised 3 kids in a 1200 ft^2 box and poured their resources into making those kids be the best they could; my wife's grandparents did something similar but with 8 kids. Nowadays, we "need" 3000 ft^2 to raise two kids, and take out a couple of loans for a $60k pickup and $50k crossover, and then bitch about how college is too expensive.

What maybe we *should* be doing if we want to maximize our opportunities in the free market is living a bit more austere of an existence - a smaller house, some older cars, maybe eschew that boat or pair of snow machines - and then take our excess resources and pour them into things that will make us money, or help our kids make money in the future. So if instead of a big house on a small suburban lot, we buy a basic 1970s-era ranch on 5 or 10 or 40 acres. Instead of two late-model cars we give the wife a nice one and drive a beater, so we can afford to build an outbuilding. Instead of the boat, we buy a CAD package and an entry-level CNC mill. After a decade of breaking out of the new-car buy-and-trade-in cycle, I can have a pretty nice workshop. If that's not your thing, find some other way to make money - build a woodshop, buy a beat-to-shit trackhoe and learn to dig holes for septic tanks, buy a plow truck for the winter and use it to haul a landscaping trailer in the summer, pick up a commercial sewing machine and learn to make soft goods, set yourself up for screen printing and start a clothing company, get some land and start a farm, whatever floats your boat as long as it's a productive use of resources.

If we had a nation of middle-class people doing the above instead of living like they were trying to prove every Marxist's stereotypes about late-stage capitalism, our nation would be in a much better place. But that's tough, and I understand just how hard it's been for everyone, so by all means, go spend a bit of extra money on a heated steering wheel or whatever retarded shit people just "have to have" to feel like they're been pampered in the way that they deserve :cautious: This doesn't mean that someone should deprive themselves of a good mattress and reliable transportation and a hobby that provides a much-needed break from the daily grind, but holy shit the typical suburban lifestyle goes way beyond that point into something that sounds like a Aldous Huxley fever dream.

It'd be great if we could raise the next generation to aspire towards having a home business instead of having a uselessly large home. But that's not where our capitalist overloads want to steer us, and most of us seem overly susceptible towards serving the purposes of someone else even at the cost of our own well-being.

The point he's trying to make is maybe best-illustrated by our housing market. My grandparents raised 3 kids in a 1200 ft^2 box and poured their resources into making those kids be the best they could; my wife's grandparents did something similar but with 8 kids. Nowadays, we "need" 3000 ft^2 to raise two kids, and take out a couple of loans for a $60k pickup and $50k crossover, and then bitch about how college is too expensive.

What maybe we *should* be doing if we want to maximize our opportunities in the free market is living a bit more austere of an existence - a smaller house, some older cars, maybe eschew that boat or pair of snow machines - and then take our excess resources and pour them into things that will make us money, or help our kids make money in the future. So if instead of a big house on a small suburban lot, we buy a basic 1970s-era ranch on 5 or 10 or 40 acres. Instead of two late-model cars we give the wife a nice one and drive a beater, so we can afford to build an outbuilding. Instead of the boat, we buy a CAD package and an entry-level CNC mill. After a decade of breaking out of the new-car buy-and-trade-in cycle, I can have a pretty nice workshop. If that's not your thing, find some other way to make money - build a woodshop, buy a beat-to-shit trackhoe and learn to dig holes for septic tanks, buy a plow truck for the winter and use it to haul a landscaping trailer in the summer, pick up a commercial sewing machine and learn to make soft goods, set yourself up for screen printing and start a clothing company, get some land and start a farm, whatever floats your boat as long as it's a productive use of resources.

If we had a nation of middle-class people doing the above instead of living like they were trying to prove every Marxist's stereotypes about late-stage capitalism, our nation would be in a much better place. But that's tough, and I understand just how hard it's been for everyone, so by all means, go spend a bit of extra money on a heated steering wheel or whatever retarded shit people just "have to have" to feel like they're been pampered in the way that they deserve :cautious: This doesn't mean that someone should deprive themselves of a good mattress and reliable transportation and a hobby that provides a much-needed break from the daily grind, but holy shit the typical suburban lifestyle goes way beyond that point into something that sounds like a Aldous Huxley fever dream.

It'd be great if we could raise the next generation to aspire towards having a home business instead of having a uselessly large home. But that's not where our capitalist overloads want to steer us, and most of us seem overly susceptible towards serving the purposes of someone else even at the cost of our own well-being.
This. In spades.

I tell everyone to learn a trade. Get a degree if you want, but never forget your hands. Could be a backup job, yes, but the production of common sense, humility, grounding and sense of independence it provides I don't think can be monetized. Those things seem to also be what politicians will ulterior motives in the past have feared. For good reason.