• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns The H&K pistol thread.

ArmaHeavy

General of the Army
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Show me your new and used!

Your bought and sold!

Your cold German steel dreaming of range time!

I'll post an old photo of mine in a bit.
wink.gif

Re: The H&K pistol thread.

Das ist Gut.

Wunderbar.
laugh.gif

Here is my EDC for the last couple years (pics are more of the gear than the gun, but its all the pics I have with me here at work)...

USPc SS .45ACP with Ambi-Ctrl Lever, Grayguns Action Clean-up and Reduced Reset Carry Trigger job, and Meprolight NS

2x 8-round Mags (one in the Del Fatti "SM" single mag pouch)

Del Fatti LP-HTL and 1.5" Gun Belt

2py17wn.jpg

2e392ki.jpg

I'll get some other pics up later when I have a chance!

Some appropriate music to go with the guns.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_awjHEBpLl8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_awjHEBpLl8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bjdm151</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
184-1.jpg

USPc9

edc1-1.jpg

P7M13 Chantilly</div></div>

is that one of those tactical Chap Sticks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bjdm151</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
184-1.jpg

USPc9

edc1-1.jpg

P7M13 Chantilly</div></div>

is that one of those tactical Chap Sticks? </div></div>

No thats the breast cancer awareness pink chapstick. Its like saving breasts with my lips.

traded my hk usp45 compact for part of a SCAR didnt regret it till just now. thanks guys.

Had a USPc in 9mm, it was nice but sold it to fund my long range rifle build. I prefer the SA of my XD to the SA/DA of the HK. I will probably get another USPc in the future though.

i have had a lot of handguns....but my go to gun has always been the H&K usp 45....never had a jam...had to get a new barrel for it due to me shooting the piss out of it.....they are kinda like a AI stock though....they arent for everyone