• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Hangover

usngoat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2008
HI
Just got back from the movies and it was friggin hellarious. I am not sure if it is becasue I watched it with my old lady and I was laughing at her laugh in some spots or what but I was friggin rollin'. Crying and my damn stomach hurt from laughing. Definately worth watching and I will be purchasing that shit when it comes out!!!!!

Re: The Hangover

I went and saw it last night. It is one of the funniest movies i have seen in a long time. I highly recommend it.

you can skip going to the gym if you go see this movie, great abdominal workout
wink.gif

just got back, from seeing it.

HOLY SHIT that had to be the funniest fucking movie I can remember seeing,

I spit popcorn on the guy in front of me when the naked asain guy jumped out of the trunk.

And I had cherry coke coming out of my nose during the "taser" scene.

well worth the money...

Funniest movie for the next decade I would say.... If a director tops this movie with a different one... people would die of heart attacks from laughing too hard.

Just saw it yesterday. Damn funny movie. I'm going to have to get the DVD and look at more of the crap in the hotel room. What was up with the ottoman strung up by the bed sheets :) I hope you stayed for the "pictures" at the end of the movie with the credit rolling. I was almost in tears.

yea it was defintely worth it, great movie, I've seen it twice already and wouldnt hesitate to see it again. highly recommend it.

The uncut DVD release of this movie is going to be epic. Can't wait for the deleted scenes.

I saw it this past weekend.
While it was decently funny and entertaining, I thought that Pineapple Express had it beat by a mile for all out laughs.

Good movie, but not the funniest ever. Not by a long shot.

Just saw it tonight with the wife......pretty damn funny & had us laughing almost the entire film. A great "buddy" film....no doubt about it.

This is probably the first "guys" movie that my wife actually thought was funny and not just moronic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">funny shit, laughed the whole movie, and will own it on DVD </div></div>

Same here!

Saw it last night with my wife. We were both laughing non-stop throught he whole movie.

Usually she thinks these "guys-in-Vegas" movies are pretty lame, but she really got into this one. Definitely worth seeing!

Just seen it with a few mates after a bloody long day, i was crying and had a stitch from laughing!

Friggen hilarious, if you ask me. Haven't laughed like that in a while
laugh.gif

Same... The ruh-tard is getting super old. But the rest was hella funny. The tiger parts, Mike tyson! and when fat jesus is talking about his wolfpack! Oh and the taser part!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forest12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same... The ruh-tard is getting super old. But the rest was hella funny. The tiger parts, Mike tyson! and when fat jesus is talking about his wolfpack! Oh and the taser part! </div></div>

Funny movie. The wolfpack and "blood pact" parts are excelent!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CalmlyDeMented</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon. </div></div>

probably his funniest line in the whole movie, his face was so serious

Ya gotta admit, the humor was pretty good. Me n my buddies were laughing sooo hard while watching. Even the conservative old man said that he hadnt laughed that hard in a movie for a long.

This movie jumped to one of my top 5 comedies. LOVED it.