• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the harris got some new shoes

chemo

Private
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2013
Kodiak Ak
Hey guys I just wanted to give you a heads up on a product I just got and love.
I don't know about you guys, but I got tired of the hard rubber feet on the Harris sliding around and was trying to find an alternative. Personally I figured spikes would be the way to go. On a side note I look at the pod claws, but they seemed kinda large. I know the atlas has a set of spikes and everyone tends to like them, so I looked around and found jec customs. My only concern was the spikes being too short, but said what the hell. Once I got the old roll pins out and put the new spikes on I went to the range. I was able to load the bipod, without any slipping and the step above the feet it kept the spikes from going deeper after multiple shots. The only thing I didn't care for is they only come in this primer grey,but I figure ill hit them with some black paint. I'll snap a couple of pics and post them tomorrow, these are from their site.
Harris bipod Feet on Gun 6-2013 - Use on Open.jpgHarris Bipod Feet Close Up 6-2013 - Main Item Pic.jpg

Last edited:
no they are aluminum
Machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum, Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized according to the website
oh and they are 39.99

These look nice. I really like shooting my atlas with their spike feet, so
these look like a similar set up for Harris. I will be getting a set.

Thanks for sharing the info.

The fit was perfect and the two roll pins that are included are the right length and size.

I have the Atlas with spikes on my bolt gun and love them...I also have the Phoenix Tactical pod claws on a Harris- not so much love.
I ordered a pair of the JEC feet yesterday for a Harris on an SPR, glad to know that they've worked for others. I'll probably order a second pair to replace the pod claws.

Here's a link to the JEC site:
JEC Customs Home Page

Those look cool and the price is good too, but please for the love of God go add some periods to your original post. I've never called anyone out on punctuation before, but that was really difficult to read.

They are a huge improvement over the stock ones if your like me and always shoot in the dirt. I've been making my own that use the stock pins for quite some time now. Only problem is all my friends want a set when they see mine!