• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Hide on Tapatalk

sierracharlie338

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 12, 2013
    Republic of Texas (Houston)
    Anyone else having problems signing in? I just downloaded it on my iPad and can't sign in. Says there is a problem with the forum and contact an administrator.

I need my fix

I went to Barrett.

This is you brain[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image result for photo of a human brain","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"393","width":"699","src":"http:\/\/sm.ign.com\/t\/ign_za\/articlepage\/r\/researchers-successfully-achieve-human-brain-to-br\/researchers-successfully-achieve-human-brain-to-br_4upb.1920.jpg"}[/IMG2]

this is your brain on taptalk[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Related image","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"200","width":"200","src":"http:\/\/3.bp.blogspot.com\/-155DYYtEEc8\/TawGr655Z0I\/AAAAAAAAABQ\/PueVOq4xAt4\/s200\/Brain-Tumour.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I am not 100% on this but I think you and the other person have to have Tapatalk. The little t icon next to their name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not 100% on this but I think you and the other person have to have Tapatalk. The little t icon next to their name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.

Tapatalk is wonderful.

It's like using the browser: it has nothing to do with the other person.

HEath

Yes, I can't open half the threads I want to see, like the DTA thread, GAP 6.5 SAUM. It drives me nuts. Plus half the time I can't even PM anyone. Also, it doesn't update me on threads I've subscribed to

My thinks I only have 3 guns

I have issues with Tapatalk here too. About 1/2 the pictures/links/videos don't show up. Also, when someone is quoted, it doesn't show who is being quoted, just the text of the quote. Frustrating.

Tapatalk works perfect on all the other forums I browse, so I don't know what's up with it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk