• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns The holster I need doesn't exist

Garvey

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2010
Melissa, Texas
Or does it, and I don't know where to look?

LEFT HAND
1911 Government (Springfield Operator)
Streamlight TLR-2
Belt mount, not drop leg

Re: The holster I need doesn't exist

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sinister</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blade Tech </div></div>

OK I was wrong, it does exist.

Thank you sir!

How about a holster for a Ruger LC9 with Crimson Trace laser attached to trigger guard?????

Why not go the custom route?

B.A. Custom Kydex can do just about anything you want. They have an ffl so sending them your gun for a custom holster isn't a problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rookie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about a holster for a Ruger LC9 with Crimson Trace laser attached to trigger guard????? </div></div>

I know somebody who could do that.
wink.gif

http://www.calsentllc.com/Kydex-Holster-Makers.html

Here is another BIG ol list of holster makers. Again though Raven is great, I like bladetech too but the Raven is much better IMO. For the LC9 there are a few companies in that list that have them. If leather is your deal (my preferance) Try Galco, I have one from them (1911 with light) right handed though. To be honest I dont care for it that much. Its good but nothing special.

Found a kydex paddle for the LC9 at BladeTech. $80 and five week wait but oh well.