• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The house next to me just sold to a couple from Austin texas

I have a couple of friends that are life long residents of Austin and staunch conservatives. Jobs keep them there and both planning on fleeing once they retire. Neither are considering Washington.

They might be non-binary, neither liberal or conservative.

Libertarians?
ideological libertarians....pretty middle of the road...really just want to be left alone.

party Libertarians....might as well be Marxist democrats.

Reactions: The D and BLEE
Really depends on where in Austin. “Austin” covers a large swath of central Texas where residents just give the largest city instead of the little berg they live in. For instance, Williamson County is just north of Travis county, but is the philosophical anthesis of Austin (or was when I grew up there). But if you threw a dead cat over your shoulder, you’re about 50-50 for hitting a liberal. That said, I don’t see a conservative leaving for Washington State, so probably lib. Texas thanks you.

What are the chances their liberal or conservativ?
Who cares? Whatever happened to the real important new neighbor questions like:

1. Is she hot? Is she a MILF?
2. Is he a factory ammo or reloader kind of guy?
3. Does he have a boat/jet-ski you can borrow?
4. Is his bbq grill bigger than yours?
5. Is she hot? Is she a MILF?

Come on man, get your priorities straight. What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
1. Unlikely
2. Probably not
3. No
4. Not an Austinite
5. Not likely

pure breed democrats who feel you should be unarmed just like them best of luck with the commies next door lol

Reactions: tiNdvenTFHwMdqKW
1631850967338.png

Without regard to which part of which part of Texas they came from, they should be sent back immediately. BUILD THE WALL! Keep north Mexicans out of America. They have overrun Colorado and it sounds like Washington is next.

Reactions: Snaz and thejeep
Sorry about your bad luck but I hope this is the new normal.

Who cares? Whatever happened to the real important new neighbor questions like:

1. Is she hot? Is she a MILF?
2. Is he a factory ammo or reloader kind of guy?
3. Does he have a boat/jet-ski you can borrow?
4. Is his bbq grill bigger than yours?
5. Is she hot? Is she a MILF?

Come on man, get your priorities straight. What is wrong with you?
Neither husband is hot

Who cares. Just go ahead and do the loudest most obnoxious things you enjoy now. So it’s their normal.

They also leave for cheaper legal pot to smoke.

Maybe that's reason enough to not legalize in Texas.

Not that I give a damn but if it helps run libtards out I'm all for that.

Reactions: Maggot
If they left the liberal shithole thats become Austin it usually means they either couldn't afford the rising property taxes anymore and were fed up with shithole liberals that ruined their town.

Ask to see their vax papers. If they tell you to GFY you know they're ok.