• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The iron bowl

I am a huge BAMA fan but I think this is a closer game than a lot of people think. I have said for about 4 or 5 weeks that I think auburn has a really good football team. Mason is a really good back and their offense confuses defenses that aren't disciplined. That being said, I think we played mentally and physically exhausted against Ms St. I sure hope our real team shows up for the game, but this game could very well come down to a couple turnovers or breaks one way or the other. The one thing I feel good about is I don't think Marshall can pass against us, but we do have to stop Mason and the run game and CJ and Collins are gonna have to make the right reads and stay at home when they are supposed to. I love the fact both teams are good this year and I will hate it if we lose and Ohio St ends up playn Fl St for the crystal when I think there are prolly 4 SEC teams including auburn better than Ohio St. Roll Tide

LSU beats Auburn. Alabama beats the crap out of LSU. Auburn "wins" at Georgia by allowing Georgia to make a huge come back and tie the game and then pulling out a "win" due solely to the stupidity and selfishness of the Georgia DBs.

Yea, I'm worried about Auburn....NOT

28-14 Alabama....maybe 31-14.
Won't be a blow out, but won't necessary be close either.
I'm happy Auburn has done well this season as it makes the Iron Bowl actually mean something.

Bama looked like crap against Miss State. GA got their injured payers back for us. We need a little better defense for sure, but hell we have nothing to lose. Already cant wait for next year. OSU put over rated Baylor out today just like we are going to put overrated Bama out next weekend. I have already sent a PM to Tyler Kemp from Mizzou about meeting up in Atlanta.

BTW: If any of you are coming to town Sat shoot me a PM. Our Tailgate is cooking a whole hog on a massive rotisserie grille. More then welcome to come by no matter which side you are on.

War Eagle.

Agree with tlsmth22: I agree that Ohio could not beat several of the SEC teams. Take a look at what happened when Baylor finally played someone tonight. ESPN was saying if Auburn wins out, the computers could place them above Ohio due to the schedule, but Im sure the uproar would spoil any chance. FSU might just destroy anyone they face anyway, but until that clock hits 00:00 in the 4th next sat, I am stating Auburn will win out.

Last edited:
It's going to be an awesome game. The biggest Iron bowl in 20 years. The poles haven't come out yet, but it's shaping up to be a top 5 matchup with Alabama sitting at No. 1 and Auburn coming in at No. 4. Auburn has a damn good run game, but last time I checked Alabama was pretty good at stopping the run. Auburn can't throw the ball for shit. A one dimensional offense is not going to beat the Tide. Alabama wins. I will say this though, if auburn does happen to win out, they deserve to go to the BCS championship game.

Roll Tide!

Bama looked like crap against Miss State. GA got their injured payers back for us. We need a LOT better defense for sure, but hell we have nothing to lose. Already cant wait for next year. OSU put over rated Baylor out today just like Bama are going to put overrated Auburn out next weekend. I have already sent a PM to Tyler Kemp from Mizzou about meeting up in Atlanta.

there, I fixed it for you.

If The same Auburn defense that let a mediocre Georgia team come back from a huge deficit shows up Auburn is in for a heck of an ass whipping. Alabama's defense won't play tip drill.

I sure hope Ellis Johnson whooped some ass for letting UGA back in it last weekend! Definitely can't afford that against Bama. I think the game will be pretty close and very good (with an AU win of course, haha).

One thing I am really looking forward to is Malzahn's trick plays. He hasn't really opened up the playbook this year and you KNOW that crafty sumbitch has some stuff up his sleave!

Oh Ben, this is the thanks Bama gets for letting you guys win that one Nat title?
HAHAHAHA
EIther way it goes we can still be friends, right?
ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so fast my auburn friends, bama will win by 9 at least . Should be one heck of a game and exciting week. Happy thanksgiving tiders, oh yea and the tigers as well!

aint first auburn.jpg

I'm particularly excited about Thanksgiving this year....because it means we're one day closer to the Iron Bowl! Happy Thanksgiving and Roll Tide!

Im no Bama fan, but you've got to give the dog their due. Despite a couple of burps they have looked like a machine. I don't think it will even be close.

Im no Bama fan, but you've got to give the dog their due. Despite a couple of burps they have looked like a machine. I don't think it will even be close.

I wish, at this point, I could share your vision. Auburn is a team that has steadily improved this year, no to mention the turn around from last year. Both have seemed to sputter a bit lately and may have been looking ahead instead of on the task at hand. Auburn beat UGA on a silly twist of fate but I won't be surprised if lightning strikes again Saturday.
Still, ROLL TIDE!!!

Auburn will come out sky high and score first. Bama will slowly take over. Similiar to the A&M game, although Auburn will score far fewer points.

Okay, Bama's kicker missed two, either of which would have won the game...but why/how is that last BLOCKED field goal on him?

Wow. I think Gus must have sold his soul to the devil. 2 weeks in a row for those lucky bastards. At least the will stop showing replays of georgia last week.

Wow. I think Gus must have sold his soul to the devil. 2 weeks in a row for those lucky bastards. At least the will stop showing replays of georgia last week.

I didn't see any luck to it. Auburn played tough and took advantage of its breaks. they beatem fair & square.

You're right. It wasn't really that close, now was it?

Tide?

ROLLED!

There was 1 second left! one Second! we have a chance at one more play!!! lets try to kick it!!!!

BWAAAAAAAA HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA..............Lets Kick it>>>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama got outplayed, out coached, out hustled , and deserved to lose, congrats to auburn for they were a well coached football team. Saban no longer king in alabama!

Good Football guys. The winner is the winner. Auburn got the job done. Let's see what happens now!! I'm concerned this was an excuse to squeeze the SEC out of the BCS NC game. God knows they are trying to put OSU in that game.

Now i have to see FSU destroy Ohio State in the NCG...thanks a lot auburn might as well be a replay of last year. I'm not sure if there is an SEC team that could beat FSU but i can guarantee OSU doesn't hold a candle to them with that weak ass schedule.

One-loss SEC champion deserves to jump THE Overrated State University.

Dunno if it will happen, though...

Now i have to see FSU destroy Ohio State in the NCG...thanks a lot auburn might as well be a replay of last year. I'm not sure if there is an SEC team that could beat FSU but i can guarantee OSU doesn't hold a candle to them with that weak ass schedule.

They play for their school and their program, and each other, they don't play so that you or somebody else gets to get preferable postseason match-ups. Auburn left everything on the field, and, as was said above, deserved to win.

I'm a Alabama fan and the fact is Auburn wanted it more and Alabama kept playing sloppy.

They play for their school and their program, and each other, they don't play so that you or somebody else gets to get preferable postseason match-ups. Auburn left everything on the field, and, as was said above, deserved to win.

I didn't state otherwise of course they deserve it and don't play for a fans preference but fact is the NCG game will suck yet again cause of this. Less OSU loses to MSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk