• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Ivy League is worse than you think

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    If a North Korean defector says the Ivy League is fucked up, then you know it's REALLY fucked up

hahaha...I'm not sure it could be worse than I think as I think these so called universities have been atrocious for quite some time.

I did see that article and wow....just wow. Never thought I would see our wonderful country compared to N. Korea but we sure seem to be going in that direction.

My only hope and possible consolation is for the "progressives" to keep pushing far left policies that alienate the electorate and they get spanked severely in the mid-terms....like Obama.

Cheers

If anyone would be an expert in the subject, it would be a NK defector. They lived it there, they don't want to live it here, they came here to escape.

PS, I'd hit it...............
    hahaha...and where do draw the line....or do you even have one. LOL

How about this babe? I know you want her LOL ;-)

1623692296375.png

Just joking, my friend....just joking....er, or maybe not? haha

No matter how much Ivy League sucks ...

NK defector is hardly worth listening to, defectors no matter where from , sing any song they deem it's worth a buck.

Track record of defector stories is so broken it's basically worthless junk except in rare cases when you are dealing with true experts and only the field they are expert at, all other stories are , pay to play ,will say anything you want if that gets money on the table , definitely when it comes to anything that is for public consumption.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gwak2006
    Actually that's pretty much what I thought. It was bad 30 years ago--can't even imagine what it is like now.

Old timey memory--in world government I got all the other representatives to agree to disarm and refuse nuclear, while I got to keep mine for "safekeeping"

Why yes, yes I was playing Russia. And yes the professor was PISSED!

No matter how much Ivy League sucks ...

NK defector is hardly worth listening to, defectors no matter where from , sing any song they deem it's worth a buck.

Track record of defector stories is so broken it's basically worthless junk except in rare cases when you are dealing with true experts and only the field they are expert at, all other stories are , pay to play ,will say anything you want if that gets money on the table , definitely when it comes to anything that is for public consumption.

Why are Asian chick's carpet like corn silk and American chicks like tumbleweed ?

• Haha
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Actually that's pretty much what I thought. It was bad 30 years ago--can't even imagine what it is like now.

Old timey memory--in world government I got all the other representatives to agree to disarm and refuse nuclear, while I got to keep mine for "safekeeping"

Why yes, yes I was playing Russia. And yes the professor was PISSED!
    That's about when it started to fall off a cliff. My high school, in 1990 or so, had some recent graduates who were in various Ivys come back to tell us about about this new "politically correct" language. Everybody, including the teachers, ridiculed it. Lol.

I think, most people in general, knew our education system was failing, or, being corrupted. I just hope it's not too late to get it fixed, and get all this brainwashing nullified. People are far more aware of this, due to the exposure it's been receiving, and it seems to have taken center stage as of late. Mac

Not Ivy League, and not my fraternity, but next door. This is what was going on in the early 90s at UCLA.
    Antagonizing women and Latinos, one song had lyrics about a “hot . . . Mexican whore” who had a voracious sexual appetite even in the grave “while maggots crawl out of her decomposed womb.” Another song joked that a rival fraternity’s members are “dirty . . . fags” who “contracted AIDS and died.”

It starts with the premise:

"There are no absolutes."

I used to piss them off in my philosophy dept. when I'd tell them, "Here is one absolute, 'I Am."

How do you refute refute that one?

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    I am a college professor, and I can tell you that it is very messed up. I won’t go into specifics about what I teach, but I will say that if you want grant money for research it better be about diversity or COVID. Almost every special topics course being offered in my program deals with gender or diversity. White privilege is the buzzword of the day. Being an older, straight white male, I have experienced some very prolific discrimination over the last year or so as things have crescendoed across the country. These are easy things to document, such as becoming the lowest paid person in the department, teaching larger sections, teaching courses that are new preps for me (that’s a higher ed thing) while a female counterpart was given prepared classes (think plug and play with assignments and tests already built), and even getting a part-time grad assistant while the females get full-time assistants. I’m not saying this to complain or bellyache, rather to show how bad it is in a state where 96% of the counties go red in an election. My exit plan is to use their own weapons against them and hit them with a discrimination claim on the way out the door, then to write my expose’ of higher ed with solid documentation for some extra change. The left is very bold in academia, much more than even 5-10 years ago.

People don’t want to admit the truth but here it is. Parents will have to storm these schoolboard meetings and beat the shit out of these marxist men and women. In fact this would need to be done everywhere these people are encountered. Politicians will need to be tarred and feathered and the same for judges. There is no other way and is surely justified. Good will not prevail by staying in bounds while the enemy have no boundaries and obey no laws or rules. Once this happens we will see which side law enforcement and the justice system is on. Unfortunately I know the answer but could care less. I hope people will stop tolerating this nonsense.
    I agree with most of this. I still believe that, this "awakening", will eventually work in favor of the true believers of this country.
    We are just in the beginning stages of rooting out this evil. Hard lessons need to be taught, and I agree.
    It's not going to happen overnight.
    With the chicoms turning a bioweapon loose on the World, the dipshits stealing an election, using their Marxist ways to hold us prisoner, forcing hard working people to close-up shop, keeping loved ones apart, all the fake news/lying by msm, people dying, when they didn't have to, the list just keeps going on and on.
    I'm sure as hell not expecting a Unicorn to magically appear, but, if all of us do the least little bit, by getting involved, sending up the red flares, I still feel America can be saved. I really think I'm still a small, minute, part of the most winningest team ever assembled.
    The bad actors have shown themselves. We need to keep them exposed and in check.
    I've participated in one schoolboard meeting, and I don't have kids in school anymore, and even in my small town, parents were voicing their opinions. Makes me feel really great that these parents are keeping shit squared. Going to our Capitol on Wed., for a Hearing on our 2nd A. Doing something, is better than doing nothing.
    This is a test, it's out in the open, and we have a lot of work to do. It's got to be the right work, or, the alternative is going to be a very bad thing for everyone involved. I see a little bit more frustration in people everyday. I REALLY don't want to see bodies fall in our streets. We have to take the right ( not actually the right, unless it is the right, but, you know what I mean) fork in the road, because, if we don't, then I fear we will be living a scene out of Mad Max.
    That's about the most PC way that I can put it in a nutshell, because, if I wrote what I really wanted to say or felt, the "hammer" would fall pretty hard. Mac(y)

Reactions: wade2big
    Jordan Peterson's recent interview. Long, but well worth the time. See tells her story about her escape and her experiences once she made it to the US.

It's hard to become indoctrinated if you don't stop drinking....plus taco bell always tastes good then.

Last edited:
    I am a college professor, and I can tell you that it is very messed up. I won’t go into specifics about what I teach, but I will say that if you want grant money for research it better be about diversity or COVID. Almost every special topics course being offered in my program deals with gender or diversity. White privilege is the buzzword of the day. Being an older, straight white male, I have experienced some very prolific discrimination over the last year or so as things have crescendoed across the country. These are easy things to document, such as becoming the lowest paid person in the department, teaching larger sections, teaching courses that are new preps for me (that’s a higher ed thing) while a female counterpart was given prepared classes (think plug and play with assignments and tests already built), and even getting a part-time grad assistant while the females get full-time assistants. I’m not saying this to complain or bellyache, rather to show how bad it is in a state where 96% of the counties go red in an election. My exit plan is to use their own weapons against them and hit them with a discrimination claim on the way out the door, then to write my expose’ of higher ed with solid documentation for some extra change. The left is very bold in academia, much more than even 5-10 years ago.
    you should and agree, having taught as an adjunct for 8yrs I can affirm it's beyond fked up

let us know when you sue because you absolutely should, it's your duty at this point

Same here and I work in the hard sciences.

In fact on my thesis advisor's grant application (which was now almost 20 years ago around 1999/2000) it was like a triggered keyword "This research will help train future scientists including women and minorities" like a rash throughout the application. Our search was in thin metallic layers. (and irony of irony it was technically all 'white men' - myself and 4 guys from the middle east ROFL)
    When I looked at my incoming grad class it was very 'inclusive'

When I looked at who got degrees it was all white and asian guys. (Never mind that certain groups got multiple chances to pass the qualification test and still chumped it up)

Cobalt doesn't give 2 shits about your gender. Or your racial makup. Nor does the spin diffusion length. But there it was.

Working on a grant currently---same shit different day.

Our thesis writing project at my school requires a whole section on 'ethics' The Hessian Matrix doesn't care, but they sure do.

I feel ya bro

Reactions: nso123
    Same here and I work in the hard sciences.

In fact on my thesis advisor's grant application (which was now almost 20 years ago around 1999/2000) it was like a triggered keyword "This research will help train future scientists including women and minorities" like a rash throughout the application. Our search was in thin metallic layers. (and irony of irony it was technically all 'white men' - myself and 4 guys from the middle east ROFL)
    When I looked at my incoming grad class it was very 'inclusive'

When I looked at who got degrees it was all white and asian guys. (Never mind that certain groups got multiple chances to pass the qualification test and still chumped it up)

Cobalt doesn't give 2 shits about your gender. Or your racial makup. Nor does the spin diffusion length. But there it was.

Working on a grant currently---same shit different day.

Our thesis writing project at my school requires a whole section on 'ethics' The Hessian Matrix doesn't care, but they sure do.

I feel ya bro
    If you weren't terrified of pissing off the Commisar, you would get shit done at 2x the pace.

China can't have that, and so we don't.