• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos The Ladies First Time

JonnyHawes

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2009
Bluefield, WV
www.facebook.com
Just bought my newest toy, Smith & Wesson 1911, about a 2 weeks ago.

My lovely lady wanted to accompany me to the range and low and behold she had a wonderful time, not to mention shes a dang good shot haha

Re: The Ladies First Time

Funny how that works huh... haha. Maybe she'll want to go again!

How far did you have the steel setup at?

by the way, nice pistola.

SS

Good for you. I miss my wife going out with me (since we have a baby, she prefers to be home
smile.gif
(which I totally understand)).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tokie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for you. I miss my wife going out with me (since we have a baby, she prefers to be home
smile.gif
(which I totally understand)). </div></div>

Good job on getting the wife to go with you! Nice looking 1911 as well

Like above I got my wife into shooting when she wanted to go one time and now she is prego so I am sure I won't get her out with me for a few years but I also understand
smile.gif

haha That steel plate she hit was at the pistol range. And id guess it was about 50ft. It was raining so incredibly hard that day we couldnt leave the canopy enclosure and get close to the targets! haha

But it was still a good time. And a very impressive shot to boot.