• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Last House on the Left (2009)

N.Gucci

Private
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2006
Barrow, AK
Just finished watching this movie and I found it to be one of the most disturbing movies that I have ever seen.

Re: The Last House on the Left (2009)

Yes what I watched of it was verrrry disturbing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jtpickens</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The original made this look like a Disney flick. </div></div>

I will watch the original one of these days.

Seen both, they was ok, didnt think they are that scarey.

Did the wife bite the guys dick off in the latest version? Hope my memory is correct as to the original movie.

Watching the rape scene made me fucking cringe. How could you do that to someone? Ah well..... That bitch got hers in the end.

Agreed. Rape is really bad.

Some people are driven to do things that really shouldnt be done...

Just use your hand or go and see a hooker... its really not that complicated.

I think the Alfred in Batman said it best, "some people just want to see the world burn." It's not about knowing the difference between right and wrong or using your hand or a hooker...it's a movie and I know I don't want to believer there are people like that out there but there are.