• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing The Last Stand....

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    My son Tyler and I went out coyote hunting tonight... he got this pic of me on our last stand.

barber_creek_7_23_2011.jpg

Re: The Last Stand....

Now that is a cool pic SM. I like to shoot the silhouettes (sp?)too. Your son did well.

Sweet Pic a Professional couldnt beat that. Well done sir

That's an Avatar right there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's an Avatar right there.</div></div>
    It's ARP's background
    laugh.gif

Change your joke and he might not charge you an added 10% 'service' tax, if you ever go to him to get your gun painted.
    grin.gif

Scott, that one's a keeper! You're son has talent!.....so, whats the rest of the story?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott, that one's a keeper! You're son has talent!.....so, whats the rest of the story? </div></div>

dead coyote at 404 yards
    grin.gif

One hell of a shot, or two hell of a shots... The pic is awesome, the coyote kill is not so bad either.

Your son did an excellent job on that pic... There is lots of money and very hot women in being a photographer....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gixxerrcr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your son did an excellent job on that pic... There is lots of money and very hot women in being a photographer.... </div></div>

And post those pics up too so we can give our non-discriminatory opinions!