• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Left has the justice system in their pockets

Look carefully at their choice of wording on this rolling billboard. Technically legal yet very suggestive. Let it sink in.............when they accuse R's of voter suppression it's cause that is exactly what they intend to do!

This past primary is the first I haven't voted in. Why, cause I have a job. Didn't receive the mail in ballot request till about 1 1/2 weeks before primary. I knew that would be close so planned on voting in person. They closed all polling places near me. This is a low pop density rural area. But of course they had polling places open in Baltimore, you know where all the fucking covid was. They DGAF about safety. Just made it damn near impossible for the heavy R areas to vote while bending over for the heavy D areas.

Taken this morning on my way to work.
IMG_5629.jpg

Look carefully at their choice of wording on this rolling billboard. Technically legal yet very suggestive. Let it sink in.............when they accuse R's of voter suppression it's cause that is exactly what they intend to do!

This past primary is the first I haven't voted in. Why, cause I have a job. Didn't receive the mail in ballot request till about 1 1/2 weeks before primary. I knew that would be close so planned on voting in person. They closed all polling places near me. This is a low pop density rural area. But of course they had polling places open in Baltimore, you know where all the fucking covid was. They DGAF about safety. Just made it damn near impossible for the heavy R areas to vote while bending over for the heavy D areas.

Taken this morning on my way to work.
View attachment 7425471
Haters of those that still stand for a free America. Coming to a place near you. I have never seen so much hatred for one man. Our present President of the United States of America. In turn haters of our free society.

Last edited:
Haters of those that still stand for a free America. Coming to a place near you. I have never seen so much hatred for one man. Our present President of the United States of America. In turn haters of our free society.
I am not sure they want the fight they will get... I honestly believe they think the nation is just going to roll over and die for them, willingly.... oh, what an awakening awaits them... regardless of this election result....

Reactions: Bwhntr53
I am not sure they want the fight they will get... I honestly believe they think the nation is just going to roll over and die for them, willingly.... oh, what an awakening awaits them... regardless of this election result....
Amen. Like I said earlier. Beware of the silent majority. I have a lot more to do, but I am willing to die for freedom
Question is, are they willing to die trying to take my freedom away. Not only my freedom but all who believe in freedom

Reactions: tomcatmv
I like Clint, but seriously this was the worst f**king movie ever made, someone in Hollywood should have gone to prison for financing this pile:

View attachment 7426885
People that paid money to go see that did so in a Ford Pinto with glasspacks and returned to a trailer park. Like the guy I use to work with. He talked about it for days. :LOL:

Last edited: