• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The Liberator on Netflix

It's actually semi-animated. Live actor performances overlaid with CGI, like an advanced version of the old rotoscoping techniques.

I've been hesitant to give it a go.

Reactions: Halfnutz
A good friend of mine had a grandpa who was in the 157th Infantry 45th Thunderbirds. He had some really good stories and saw a lot of horrors like Dachau.

Here is his obituary:

I've also been a bit hesitant on this one

A good friend of mine had a grandpa who was in the 157th Infantry 45th Thunderbirds. He had some really good stories and saw a lot of horrors like Dachau.

Here is his obituary:

Thanks for posting, Conrad saw it all, glad a guy like him made it out after all that.

Reactions: sprad05
I've been hesitant to give it a go.

I was too. Glad I gave it a chance.
Went and watched it. Two things marred my enjoyment:

1. It was awfully short. I know it's just one season so far but I was expecting something longer. I want the next season already!

2. Would it really be so hard to animate shells coming out of the guns even if the actors weren't using blank-firing weapons? Fully-animated shows like Archer do it, so why not this one?