• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater The Lincoln Lawyer

Re: The Lincoln Lawyer

Pretty good flick, kinda reminds me of "Law Abiding Citizen".

Nice to see Trace Adkins step out of his role as a country singer. Even though it was a relatively small role, I think he played the part well.

Good movie with a nice twist at the end. Definitely worth a buck at redbox!

We enjoyed it. Thought it was one of the better we have seen lately.

yep, it was a good movie with lots of twists and turns.

def a good movie to see! Great plot, suspense, and acting was great!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShamrockIV278</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good movie. one of his best since time to kill </div></div>

+1

I'm not much of a movie kinda guy. I might only watch one or two a year (new releases), but I did just watch this the other night when I was doing my good husband duty and having movie night with the wife. I thought it was very good as well!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DREMEL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not much of a movie kinda guy. I might only watch one or two a year (new releases), but I did just watch this the other night when I was doing my good husband duty and having movie night with the wife. I thought it was very good as well!!! </div></div>

My GF picked it up from the RedBox and I was pretty much forced to watch it. I told her a week before when I was with her at the the RedBox that I didn't want it then, she must have thought that I changed my mind by the way I never brought it up in conversation how I was wrong to have said no and that we should really watch it sometime. Women!

Anyway, did watch it. I would never say it was a great movie, but it was watchable. Glad we didn't pay full price in the theater though.

I liked it, well acted, good plot. One of the few movies I wish they'd make a sequel for. It seemed that they left it open for that.

A car based lawyer in LA, perfect.

Yup, reviving the thread. If you're looking for a good film for a movie night or just to keep you occupied some night...this is a great movie!

I RARELY go to the theater to watch a movie, as so very few can hold my attention long enough. I watched this one at home, and I would still not even pause it to go take a leak! It's not something that will make you smile, or blow your mind...but it will leave you on the edge of your seat, begging to see what happens next.

Highly recommend!