• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the m1a got some surgery... new butt

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
so i have a soft spot for the m1a, we have history. for those that know i have ar10's, i shoot plenty of scars... but the m1a and I have history so i've been building this one. I think i'm in love. the T1 i just had laying around and its allowed me to do some carbine drills with the gun, eventually the gun will probably end up with a vortex 1-6 on it with a RMR.

Ergos are great, runs like a champ. This is a full smith enterprises build by the way so all GI parts on a springer reciever

DBF68ED2-BAE6-4520-86C9-7AD376B4DE5A-2370-0000012AD7B2030F.jpg

18E19BEB-D5AC-4749-817C-C0AE04AC410B-2370-0000012ACB3DCEA6.jpg

Re: the m1a got some surgery... new butt

Sweet lookin rifle
cool.gif

I need to shoot it to really appreciate it... You can let me borrow it any time, lol

It makes me feel dirty the same way VJJ makes me feel dirty...you know...the secret good dirty.

Im looking at a M1a1 at px they are asking 2545.00 super national match wood stock only one he has tempted to buy for resale or keep it shoots good is that a good price guys no tax

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: quietbullet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im looking at a M1a1 at px they are asking 2545.00 super national match wood stock only one he has tempted to buy for resale or keep it shoots good is that a good price guys no tax </div></div>

Sounds like retail, so not a deal but not the 3k+ dollars people on gunbroker are spending either.

I saw a loaded model go for 2450 new in the box (usually 1500-1700)...people are losing their minds. Makes me think it's a good time to put my loaded up for sale and then take that money and buy a GAP 10. Talk about a huge upgrade.

Yaep reall okay was contimplating buying it it is a Super National match grade not a rack grade always wanted one and good investment if bad things happen like guns band, otherwise i just own one

That's how I'd have mine setup if I didn't live where I live. I actually tried the Smith front sight/gas block on a Scout but I like the NM sights so much better. Oh and the neutered version of that FH (is solid brake w/holes in flutes where slots would be) is SO LOUD I got the stinkeye from the .22 plinkers at the range.