• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Marines are honoring the type of rifle and scope used by the Corps' deadliest sniper

Sniperwannabee

CWO
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Changes every 4 years

1614136008357.png

Last edited:
    Always LOVED bull barrels... Ever since my first building of a target percussion muzzleloader (Tennessee pattern) in 2010, and the subsequent presale testing where a drum full of water got whacked at 500 yards with a 400 grain sledgehammer... Pure satisfaction to touch off that trigger and feel the massive barrel eat up the 120 grains of FFg exploding down it's length. If I buy another centerfire rifle in the future, it BETTER be in the same pattern as that old warhorse featured in the OP...

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    1614164323447.png

.308 top, .223 bottom......tung oil top, linseed oil bottom

I dont think those Rem Varmint barrels fit the term "Bull Barrel". Minimum diameter, "Lightweight Sporter" to my thinking.

That which preceeded was more "Bully"

1614164661102.png