• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos The Me, Myself and I match Today

Arnie

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2010
MT
I shot the me, myself and I match today. Here are my results i took first second and third place respectively.
Using my 260 rem with hand loads. Targets were 425 and 750 yards. Not bad shootin but not great either.

Re: The Me, Myself and I match Today

Good shooting.
You need some AR500 though
wink.gif

looks like a nice place to hold a me myself and i match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 264win</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good shooting.
You need some AR500 though
wink.gif
</div></div>

quoted for fact

Nice steel beating haha. I'm around 43 on same setup. Curious why yours is 2 gr lower.

Shot really well out to 300 with just 41 gr. I just had these left over from orginal load development. Switched to 43gr seems to work much better for me farther out. Thanks Guys and hey the steel was FREE i wasnt gonna pass it up
wink.gif

Sweeping 1st, 2nd, and 3rd is a great match. Keep it up and nobody will shoot with you. Oh, wait a minute! My bad. Great shooting.

Regards, Paul.

i didnt win nothing that cheap bastard who put it on wouldnt pony up and money for prizes guy is a real prick
laugh.gif
.... Thanks everbody