• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The more they tighten their grip, the more slip through their fingers

ChezJfrey

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2020
Not all youth are lost...

Original "study" here: https://bulletin.appliedtransstudies.org/article/2/1-2/4/

But that is tedious to wade through, filled with unhinged, long-winded word salad nonsense. A summary done here: https://www.zerohedge.com/political...emtrans-survey-laughable-online-fascism-paper

The notable survey responses are gold:

I identify as a gift card
Apache Attack Helicopter
Cis gender lizard king
A human being
F**king white male
V22 Osprey
DID YOU JUST F**KING ASK FOR MY GENDER
F-16 Fighter Jet
Pansexual attack helicopter
Non-cookie-cutter cis-furry dragonkin. Don't judge.
Quasi-Demi-poney; bankai-released state queercopter with a hint of faggotdrag lesbian and homosexual upside-down Frappuccino cake
I'm just here for the gift card

Race/Ethnic Identity

I'm an ethnic gift card.
My skin color is not important
Afro/Klingon-Asicatic Galapogayation
AH-64 Apache
Republican
Come on man, these questions are stupid. Everyone is a grab bag of genetics from all over the world
I'm a Swedish Muslim
Native American (Elizabeth Warren)
Pansexual attack helicopter
Cracker
Colored Native Mix w/oppressed ancestors
Born white but I spend a lot of time in the sun so I identify as a light skin black male
My skin is blue, I think I might be a smurf

Disability

I don't have enough gift cards
My country is run by communists
Being 2.86% white
Pedophilia
Gender disphoria
Thinking I'm not a man
Being trans
That I'm a tranny
I'm mentally retarded
I have hands where my feet are and feet where my hands are
Like all transgenders, my disability is the inability to come to terms with biological reality. Madness, essentially.

Open-Ended Responses

I am trans obviously I will have a job regardless of my skills thanks to diversity quotas inspired by surveys such as these
I don’t actually have any skills I’m just a diversity “affirmative action” student
You’re ruining genuine scientific disciplines here. There are two genders, male and female. If an engineer creates a bolt and a nut but then whimsically labels them, then they’re not that great of an engineer.
I wish people in universities (especially the faculty) would not focus so much on gender and identity. That doesn’t matter. Just let people do their thing and teach them how to do Gauss eliminations and whatnot

Youve got to appreciate the one honest answer:

"I'm only here for the gift card."

I've gone to a couple time share demos where they give you $150 or so just to take the tour. At the end they put on a high pressure sales gig and always get pissed when I tell them "I'm only here for the check."

These leftist academics are so closed off in their echo chambers that they think everybody else out there thinks just like them. And they get so butthurt when they get clowned. Just like when veteran militia milsim players go into an all-access pay-to-play airsoft arena just for shits and giggles and trigger a whole bunch of COD and Modern Warfare shit-talking kids. Oh, you think you are so tough huh? How about you come play in the big boy leagues? Invite only so I am inviting you. Abandoned asylum, date: XXX, time: XXX. Two teams of 30+ players in fireteams of 5. Full auto. Grenades. Snipers everywhere. Drones dropping grenades on your ass. Oh and it will be a night game too so plenty of flash and dazzle and pyrotechnics. And everybody will be wearing hit indicators that spew smoke out of your helmet when you are hit. You up for that muthafucka? You won't even make it out of the staging area without looking like a steam locomotive with that kinda attitude, kid... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff Gahler
Researcher Andrea Haverkamp lived in a van for five months while pursuing a doctorate in environmental engineering with a minor in queer studies (Street Roots) :ROFLMAO:

A minor in queer studies? How much does that cost and what type of job does that get you outside of a University gig?

All that struggle, and then when that queer studies degree don't pay off in the real world, Chad Thundercock with the CDL-B and welding/electrical certifications come by to repo her Prius and turn off her electricity for unpaid bills. 😂

All that struggle, and then when that queer studies degree don't pay off in the real world, Chad Thundercock with the CDL-B and welding/electrical certifications come by to repo her Prius and turn off her electricity for unpaid bills. 😂
59E4386B-E14B-4AE9-BBB3-9344664982F5.jpeg

But she'll get her student loans forgiven. There's that.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
With that I can 'identify'. I used to knock down 70K per year as a stonemason and only worked 9 months out of the year. My degree in philosophy hasnt paid shit. It did open some interesting doors to alternative ways of thinking. Its not where you went to school, nor what your degree is, its about whether or no you learned to think with critical reason, beyond your immediate AO, a talent missing in the larger part of society, degreed or not.

Posting to my own.

After careful consideration, I have decided the winning response in the survey, is: "Quasi-Demi-poney; bankai-released state queercopter with a hint of faggotdrag lesbian and homosexual upside-down Frappuccino cake"

I want to meet that respondent. I will award a gift card.

From the article.....lulz.
"The malicious words and slurs directed towards our research team had a profound impact on [our] morale and mental health...particularly for one of our graduate student researchers...who was already in therapy for anxiety and depression regarding online anti-trans rhetoric" and "had to be taken off the project to heal from traumatic harm."

Corporate HR had a meeting with senior salaried leaders about "self identifying". I stated publicly and loudly that I identified as 67 and wanted my pension immediately. My peers were amused - HR not so happy. I did get a great severance and early retirement though.

Oregon is a dumpster fire.

And these idiots do nothing but pour gas on it.
It pisses me off. I grew up there and just came back from vacation on the coast. If you can ignore the whacky politics, it is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

It is hard to ignore the politics even on vacation, though, since Oregon does not issue licenses to conceal to nonresidents. I had to carry openly wherever I went. I also had to pay attention to off limits places, which was weird because Oregon did not have any off limits places to carrying a firearm prior to 2021. It was much easier to ignore the politics a few years ago when visiting.

fVw58iP-49.gif

It seems like being weak and pathetic and having a whole host of mental issues are actually badges of honor amongst these freaks...
It is; we call their mental gymnastics The Oppression Olympics.

These people literally believe that the more -isms, the more "disabilities" they have, defines them and makes them more sacred than the less -ism'd and less disabled.

Imagine how much of a broken, sad person you have to be in order to craft your entire self-identification --your entire life!-- around all the things "wrong" with you, how much of a "victim" you are, how "oppressed" you are. Their entire lives are not based around their achievements, how they overcome, building an identity of strength and character, rising to the occassion but instead how weak and marginalized they are. Imagine (or don't) how awful of an existence that must be.

There's a powerlifter (Mark Bell) who has a catch-phrase (or life motto): Strength is never a weakness and weakness is never a strength.

Last edited:
My thoughts regarding higher education. I have a bachelors in History and a Master’s in Education. (And am mildly dyslexic so please forgvie my spelling.).

Higher Education exists to teach a fellow or a lady how to do something. If it is not accomplishing that, its has no purpose. Grammer schools teach pre teens how to read and write and understand basic math principles. High Schools teach full teens about their world, also learning how to do minor research and how to explore, and finally what area they seem to excel

Middle school? I suppose it is to give tweens a basic start for high school subjects but in reality it exists to teach adults between the age of 23 and 62 how to have a humorous outlook in life while tolerating huge masses of bounding sexual energy. (I taught Jr. High/middle school young people so I know :rolleyes:, also taught high school students, they were fun to work with).

So, getting back to higher education. One might say a degree in History is pretty useless. On the onset, I would agree. In my day, having a degree, any degree was a gateway to a job. In these days and times with employers begging for anyone to come and work, finding a job is easy, if one is willing to do the work. (A philosophy degree and a strong back will get a fellow a position flipping burgers and hauling supplies at McDonald’s providing he/she is willing to show up sober and drug free on time.) However, an education past high school, HAS to teach how to do something. Professional jobs are filled with qualified individuals.

An Education for simply an education‘s sake, is an archaic idea, now belonging to the dustbin of history along with other noteworthy pursuits of the Middle Ages.

Reactions: atomic41
From the article.....lulz.
These people had better never work in the trades or the oilfield. Feelings get fucked with constantly and no weakness had better be shown or it gets worse because weakness carries its own special price in those arenas.

Had a guy who had VERY thin skin, and it created unnatural tension with a bunch of dudes walking on eggshells around him. So the general hard teasing of everyone on the team by everyone became naturally focused on this dude. Of the black employees was in on it and walked up to him an accused him of stating he hated black people. The dude about shit his pants. Best joke of the week. When he tried to bitch about it one of the other guys told him that if he would have just insulted back like a man he would be accepted in the group - constant whining about work and teasing was the real reason he was getting the treatment. I thought it a good life lesson for all involved.

These hypersensitive types are actually just self-centered and trying to hide it under the trans fad.

Work in the OILFIELD? WORK?? Farm Work, Oilfield Work, Heavy Mechanical Work, Plumbing Work, Lineman Work?

Surly you jest? These people Work? Give them one square bale to lift and they will wilt like a lily in Death Valley.

Snowflakes come by their name naturally, put the very least amount of stress on their psychic or their muscles and they will melt away quicker than a bullet fired from a .220 Swift will get to the 100 yard line.

Work in the OILFIELD? WORK?? Farm Work, Oilfield Work, Heavy Mechanical Work, Plumbing Work, Lineman Work?

Surly you jest? These people Work? Give them one square bale to lift and they will wilt like a lily in Death Valley.

Snowflakes come by their name naturally, put the very least amount of stress on their psychic or their muscles and they will melt away quicker than a bullet fired from a .220 Swift will get to the 100 yard line.
How big is that square bale?;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: atomic41
My thoughts regarding higher education. I have a bachelors in History and a Master’s in Education. (And am mildly dyslexic so please forgvie my spelling.).

Higher Education exists to teach a fellow or a lady how to do something. If it is not accomplishing that, its has no purpose. Grammer schools teach pre teens how to read and write and understand basic math principles. High Schools teach full teens about their world, also learning how to do minor research and how to explore, and finally what area they seem to excel

Middle school? I suppose it is to give tweens a basic start for high school subjects but in reality it exists to teach adults between the age of 23 and 62 how to have a humorous outlook in life while tolerating huge masses of bounding sexual energy. (I taught Jr. High/middle school young people so I know :rolleyes:, also taught high school students, they were fun to work with).

So, getting back to higher education. One might say a degree in History is pretty useless. On the onset, I would agree. In my day, having a degree, any degree was a gateway to a job. In these days and times with employers begging for anyone to come and work, finding a job is easy, if one is willing to do the work. (A philosophy degree and a strong back will get a fellow a position flipping burgers and hauling supplies at McDonald’s providing he/she is willing to show up sober and drug free on time.) However, an education past high school, HAS to teach how to do something. Professional jobs are filled with qualified individuals.

An Education for simply an education‘s sake, is an archaic idea, now belonging to the dustbin of history along with other noteworthy pursuits of the Middle Ages.
History and Poly Sci major here. Never taught tho. Have also never worked a day in anything that I needed my degree for.

The K-12 education system is preparing kids for 9-5 jobs as drones. Any 'education' along the way is accidental.

IMO of course

M

Add "trading" and high finance to the career fields they should stay out of. The selection process probably weeds out the majority of them anyhow, but we haven't yet gotten around to the idea of implementing a safe space for your feelings and it's made quite clear that what we value most about you is your ability to make the firm (and thus, yourself) more money.

One of the few remaining results and merit based career fields left, IMO.

I never found the weight to be a problem (even when hauling up on a flatbed). It was my nose and eyes that made hay baling suck to the Nth degree. It would be seven o'clock (and I'd be piss drunk) before my nose stopped running and my eyes weren't swolen...

But actually, I'll take running bales any day over a pitch-tearoff flat roof. It's like digging a hole all day, but the dirt and dust is caustic and burns your skin on contact. Really the only people I worked with roofing were farm boys who knew what work was, and convicts who couldn't get any other job.
I was there because I was making $5 an hour when the other kids were making $2.20 dipping ice cream... When I started my mom would have to drop me off and pick me up because it was before I could drive. I did it every summer through college. It made boot camp seem like a vacation.

Add "trading" and high finance to the career fields they should stay out of. The selection process probably weeds out the majority of them anyhow, but we haven't yet gotten around to the idea of implementing a safe space for your feelings and it's made quite clear that what we value most about you is your ability to make the firm (and thus, yourself) more money.

One of the few remaining results and merit based career fields left, IMO.
Commission based sales jobs? Fuck your feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 748rpilot

maxresdefault.jpg
Mostly 50 to 60 pounds. Small enough to be handled by the fairer sex of the species who love to work with horses. Those girls who like horses, typically carry their own weight. Not all, but a large percentage do.

Now, Round bales are the only way to go with cattle but in my experience of being a horse trainer (many, many decades ago) round bales contain too much mold which means another all nighter following an injection of Banamine. (A muscle relaxer which releases the stomach cramps which cause horses to roll which causes them to twist an intestine which causes a very slow and extremely painful death for horses). Plus we stay with them all night, walking them and making sure they don’t get down and roll. Vets can also administer mineral oil tubed through the nose, down to the throat, but our vet never got that far in teaching me how to and I never asked. Filling the lungs of a very expensive horse with mineral oil would definitely ruin my day. Colic in babies is a pain, Colic in a horse is a serious bitch that has to be dealt with.

Now, My favorite Colic story. Brenda had taken Will III on a vacation. (He was about 2 years old). It was Wednesday, the horses night off of training. All I had to do was feed and hay em, clean the stalls and then spend a nice, quiet evening, eating supper, sitting on the sofa with my feet propped up and keeping my head buried in a tv show. Went to the barn, fed the horses and guess what, a really nice mare we had, would not eat. So much for quiet evening. Grab the Banamine, inject it intravenously, get the horse walking. The highlight was seeing a spark come from a light pole about three poles down from our barn at about 1:00 AM. Called the Power Company. Finally got the mare squared away about 4:00. Got up at 5:00 because it was time to feed, clean stalls and then get ready to be on my day job at 7:00.

Don’t you want to be a horse trainer?

Commission based sales jobs? Fuck your feelings.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard "god damn it, why are you so retarded?" I've been asked fewer times, but heard it often. "What the fuck are you doing" is like white noise...comes and goes.

Although, the owner/CEO isn't going around punching holes in people's monitors for losing money, or smashing keyboards, so I guess all things do change in time.

Reactions: Fig

maxresdefault.jpg
You guys talking about hay made me remember this story......and I tell you this story for two reasons, first hope. Second not all are like that, and I think more are not like that then there are, but that is not what we are lead to believe.

My son was roughly 14 at the time, looking for money. He tried a few "store" jobs and hated everything about it. He would quit that day and say he just could not do it. I need to describe my son for a sec, he is half Mexican half white, we adopted him at the age of 6. He is roughly 5'2" and about as thick as a fire plug and just as hard. He is a little tank.

Neighbor was wanting some help with the hay, asked if boy wanted some money. Talked to him and he was all in. I got a call from neighbor in the middle of the day, two things hit you when you get a call, first is he hurt, second what did the dumb ass do, in my case he quit. Nope non of that, he called to say he was totally amazed at how hard he worked, and he was pushing the other people working, including adults to quit screwing around on their phone and work. He did not think it was possible for this to exist anymore.

The next mowing it was just the neighbor and my boy doing it all. And they finished faster.

Currently he drives a truck, and loads and unloads said truck. If the dumb shit had finished high school, you can't do anything when they are 18, his life before he came to us set him back quite a bit. But when he dropped out he was second in the entire class, #1 was a little skinny girl that went on to be his wife. He is happy as can be, she is to. She does some kind of Dr. type thing, and he drives a truck.

So odd how it all works out.

You sir are cheating. 90 lb square bales and a flatbed trailer is where real misery is doled out.
wire tie 120lb alfalfa,, cranked down as tight as possible; so you damn near need hay hooks to lift the fk'n things.
fingers in the gloves wear out PDQ......good times
I wish my kids could experience that kind of ....... growing

wire tie 120lb alfalfa,, cranked down as tight as possible; so you damn near need hay hooks to lift the fk'n things.
fingers in the gloves wear out PDQ......good times
I wish my kids could experience that kind of ....... growing
Went to a boarding high school in Mississippi. We had a farm in those days and the school depended on much of the produce and livestock. Being a 5th year senior (dyslexic you know) I only had classes until lunch and then got to work with Farmer Ward all afternoon. (The rest of the crew came after classes let out). So, I was his afternoon helper. One of the feeds he used for the cattle was to have the corn, husks and all ground up. I would go with him to the mill to load the sacks. Farmer Lewis Ward, believed that if a sack could hold 110 pounds, 120 pounds was even better. Not a lot to grab hold of on a burlap sack filled with 120+ pounds of feed. Still got it done, had a great time. My most enjoyable years in school.

Reactions: babyguppy
You guys talking about hay made me remember this story......and I tell you this story for two reasons, first hope. Second not all are like that, and I think more are not like that then there are, but that is not what we are lead to believe.

My son was roughly 14 at the time, looking for money. He tried a few "store" jobs and hated everything about it. He would quit that day and say he just could not do it. I need to describe my son for a sec, he is half Mexican half white, we adopted him at the age of 6. He is roughly 5'2" and about as thick as a fire plug and just as hard. He is a little tank.

Neighbor was wanting some help with the hay, asked if boy wanted some money. Talked to him and he was all in. I got a call from neighbor in the middle of the day, two things hit you when you get a call, first is he hurt, second what did the dumb ass do, in my case he quit. Nope non of that, he called to say he was totally amazed at how hard he worked, and he was pushing the other people working, including adults to quit screwing around on their phone and work. He did not think it was possible for this to exist anymore.

The next mowing it was just the neighbor and my boy doing it all. And they finished faster.

Currently he drives a truck, and loads and unloads said truck. If the dumb shit had finished high school, you can't do anything when they are 18, his life before he came to us set him back quite a bit. But when he dropped out he was second in the entire class, #1 was a little skinny girl that went on to be his wife. He is happy as can be, she is to. She does some kind of Dr. type thing, and he drives a truck.

So odd how it all works out.
Quick story......

If I had a son, or any child for that matter, im 99% sure he/she/it would have had a 10" dick....because Im one of the biggest dicks I know......case in point:

Ive never, since the invent of the internet heard a single person on the internet describe their child as a pos. They are always the hardest worker, most wealthy, highest educated, and/or one of best children on the earth.

Im here to say, mine would have been a huge dick....if I had a child.

Im kidding, they would have all been angels!!! Like everyone elses.

Wait, is the typical lead in line "story time"....I get confused.

Stories from a less "hardcase" and more "enlightned" field:

Grad School Year 2. Professor to Diversity Admit: "Your not smart enough to pass my class" (Its good to have tenure!) I was like Eric Cartman wanting to lick her salty tears. Hell Yeah she balled her head off.

Year 1: Intel. "We'll will accelerate the development cycle from 18 months to 9 months (basically we all pull double shifts even though we are 24/7). If you fail, I will give you all swords to fall on" (That's a classy way of saying "kill yourself")

Year 2 Intel: "Go to your fucking storeroom and send me a new e-chuck ($60k part) right now, I'm tired of this bullshit" (To the head of a Fortune 500 company).

Also I play online games. The chat in there is so toxic, it makes the bear pit look lame. You name it, I've been called it. Also with helpful instructions on how to kill myself. (Ironically my son is one of those who identifies as an "Attack Helicopter")

World is a tough place. Tougher when you a sensitive little faggot.